Jake Quickenden #35 Spudgun’s a brat and Fakes on the white, we’re all off to hell but that’s alright!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve typed the model number on that box into the made website and it comes up with a fluffy white chair (£850) I might have typed it in wrong though.

They do klarna so I imagine it’s in 3 payments 😂

Just looked it says bleeping armchair on the box silly
Bint.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve typed the model number on that box into the made website and it comes up with a fluffy white chair (£850) I might have typed it in wrong though.

Bint.
Fluffy white chair?? Won't stay white for long with Chuckie slinging food about 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
See she’s started following a hotel in the Italian Alps this afternoon and surprise surprise it is an adult only one 🙄 I wonder if they will actually ever take their children on a proper family friendly holiday? I suppose places like Disneyland are out of their price range and family hotels are hardly the best for instagram content 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19
I have noticed this for a while … vodka and gin in the back ground . Every day when they film they have vodka on the kitchen side . Is Jake an alcoholic? We know he never proves tattle wrong when it comes to us saying he’s on coke but I have started to think are they heavy drinkers at night …

Attachments

Reactions: 23

Bint.
I bet it’s been gifted. That’s why she’s making a song and dance about it 😡 Christ they can’t keep a navy sofa clean, imagine a white chair 🤢

• Sick
Chewing on gum. Gurning like a bleep. Kerry Kraktona sorted him out today no doubt!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He's grim but then so is she. Even the thought of them shagging makes me feel sick. Bet he keeps hold of his wig whilst he does the deed and she just lays still with no expression. She wouldn't feel duck all anyway with his pecker. Feel physically sick now. Need the thought out of my head
From behind imagining she's CH while she is watching her reels back unable to feel tiktac dick
[/QUOTE]
Next thread title? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is she dumb? Watch her cry that niknak won’t go to bed after she’s just given him a bleeping large oasis. May not be fizzy flappy but doesn’t mean it’s not full of bleeping sugar you dumb witch

A bottle of oasis (500ml) probably the equivalent to a large from McDonald’s contains 20g of sugar. Well done flappy for feeding that to your 1 year old 👏🏻

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
What did Jake say after Christmas “ I’m not doing panto next year I’m spending festive season with my family “

ok Jake desperate for cash ??? The whole of December 😂😂😂 including Christmas eve
He’ll be off sick for half of it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Can’t be fucked with them today, had a tit day at work, weathers been awful, interest rates gone up again, worrying about everything rising, Mr Fredster has also come home feeling them same…. but just caught up and you’ve all cheered me up so thank you ❤❤

Ps… they are both massive cunts and hope that little spudnick is up all night, high as a kite off Oasis you thick silly bint.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Him asking for a cuddle of that bloke bleeping jimmy savile vibes coming threw my phone 👀👀👀

• Haha
  • Sick
Can’t be fucked with them today, had a tit day at work, weathers been awful, interest rates gone up again, worrying about everything rising, Mr Fredster has also come home feeling them same…. but just caught up and you’ve all cheered me up so thank you ❤❤

Ps… they are both massive cunts and hope that little spudnick is up all night, high as a kite off Oasis you thick silly bint.
Hope you’re okay lovely ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Seriously, who the duck gives this bleep ads to promote books. Spudnik can't even talk yet and is never sat down without a phone shoved in his face. *Spudnik. That's another name! Lol 👍

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.