Jake Quickenden #34 Wedding on a tight budget, Mcains wedges and chicken nuggets.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey folks ….

Found this nugget - if there was ever a video that epitomises a bleep, it’s this.

Hope everyone is good ❤
If I followed anyone who posted something like this they’d be unfollowed straight away. He’s such a 🐔 🐔 and must have been on a come down judging by his ‘cold’

Reactions: 21
How can Flappy say that Rose in the loft gives her the ick? Is that it?!

I could write War and bleeping Peace on what gives me the ick about that clown... 🤮🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I will join you in hell riddle had the day from hell and you proper make me lol❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Making out he's had 2 days of fifa at his dad's basically insinuating his dad does duck all with him! No Fake he's definitely more of a dad than you'll ever be I'd imagine. See for one I bet he doesn't sit on his arse and constantly view his kids life through a phone screen. Fred has manners..must be from him because Spud gets away with murder and there's no discipline or boundaries with Fake or that thick as duck mother of his! Bet he has more love shown to him at his dad's and more fun than he ever has with you..you bleeping vile weasel. You never engaged with Fred once in any of them vids. Spud shows more affection for Fred than he ever has for you and you're a jealous old ugly prick who needs them turkey tombstone teeth knocking down ya bleeping throat. Absolute moron of a man. Picks on a kid and tries to make him feel inferior. Such a big man ain't ya! Horrible cunty bastard!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Jake “yeah we are influencers now as we need to make money for our baby and if you don’t like it duck off”

Oh okay, that would make sense if you hadn’t spent a year being jealous of actual influencers and slagging them all off saying you wouldn’t stoop so low. Jealous prick

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hey folks ….

Found this nugget - if there was ever a video that epitomises a bleep, it’s this.

Hope everyone is good ❤
Everything he said he wouldn’t be 😂

funny isn’t it how he called all the stars on love island and all other z listers now he’s the lowest z lister to exist 😂
Funny thing is neither actually get any ads . What Sophie does the odd ad but it’s not for good companies . I mean hello fresh my cousin does and she only has 100k followers … such a cocky bastard but we love it we just laugh at how sad his life is it’s hilarious 😂
I will join you in hell riddle had the day from hell and you proper make me lol❤
aww hope your ok sweet xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hey folks ….

Hope everyone is good ❤
Mr Angry or what, someone must’ve really upset him😂 😂 I hope future people that are looking to employ an out workshy twit they come across this nugget!

Reactions: 19
Jake “yeah we are influencers now as we need to make money for our baby and if you don’t like it duck off”

Oh okay, that would make sense if you hadn’t spent a year being jealous of actual influencers and slagging them all off saying you wouldn’t stoop so low. Jealous prick
Love how he says “ for our baby “ yes she wasn’t an influencer before when she had her other baby you know the child Jake thinks doesn’t exist … wouldn’t exactly call them influencers they Hardly influence anything 😂😂

Better still most people who have children have a steady income already so did he not think about that before getting her pregnant ? Or did he just see it as a way to get content and beg for freebies from baby shops …

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.