Jake Quickenden #34 Wedding on a tight budget, Mcains wedges and chicken nuggets.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God he's such a lazy workshy bastard isn't he?!

I have what I thought was a head cold all day yesterday but have tested positive this morning. I have never had Covid before so I've done well to dodge it till now!

Don't feel great but have still taken the kids to school (dropped off at the gate so I don't come into contact with anyone) and have been working from home on my laptop because that's what we do in real life, Fake. We just get the duck on with it!! 😡

Don't know why I've looked at his stories on my break because I knew he'd annoy me and that I'd have to vent on here 🤬
He's angling for getting out of the Colchester gig, as he's as popular as a fart in a spacesuit there. He'll get ripped a new hole....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh right, so a child put his top over his head like that? Just duck off you sad, desperate bleep.
View attachment 1592102View attachment 1592103

That Clinique product will not stop outbreaks at all. Regarding the other two clips, WTF is this all about?
View attachment 1592116View attachment 1592117View attachment 1592118
Absolute bleeping 🛎-end...and no wonder Frankie Fishlips has skin like the lunar surface, the amount of shite she trowels on it. Never lets it breathe, or stick to one product that might work.
Pair of fuckwits ....

• Haha
  • Heart
Absolutely bleeping pathetic. He needs professional help.

• Sick
  • Haha
He really does make people mad . He’s so horrible . Bullying a child like that bleep he is
Feel so sorry for Freddie, he has such a sweet nature. I hope he stays the way he is, will soon shut dumb and dumber up when Leo is so disliked as an adult and Freddie is the example of what a young man should be!

I have what I thought was a head cold all day yesterday but have tested positive this morning. I have never had Covid before so I've done well to dodge it till now!

Don't feel great but have still taken the kids to school (dropped off at the gate so I don't come into contact with anyone) and have been working from home on my laptop because that's what we do in real life, Fake. We just get the duck on with it!! 😡

Don't know why I've looked at his stories on my break because I knew he'd annoy me and that I'd have to vent on here 🤬
Awww hope you feel better soon! Exactly, real people have to get on with it! Don’t get the option of prattling around pretending we’re working. Hope he comes down with a bang soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
😂😂😂 someone’s been reading here again. tit parents, reminding about how long they’ve been married and now her getting the ring light out for a cooking ad. Hi Fakey please give Tattle a shout out if you dare 😂😂😂 also why is she deliberately covering her nose when he’s filming her 🤔❄👃🏻😉

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion..

Fakey’s erratic behaviour when on the coke, continues to show us that he’s a massive joke.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
😂😂😂 someone’s been reading here again. tit parents, reminding about how long they’ve been married and now her getting the ring light out for a cooking ad. Hi Fakey please give Tattle a shout out if you dare 😂😂😂 also why is she deliberately covering her nose when he’s filming her 🤔❄👃🏻😉
You beat me to it😂hey Jake can you also mention your little habit😉you know the one👃🏼Also..did he forget people wanted him to stop with rose?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You beat me to it😂hey Jake can you also mention your little habit😉you know the one👃🏼Also..did he forget people wanted him to stop with rose?
Funny how he’ll call out people saying his sons not cute, he does steroids or he’s a tit dad but won’t mention this site or his ❄ habit. Wonder why 🤔😂 As for bringing Rose back that just shows how desperate he is for attention and content. Sad twit

• Haha

hope you feel better soon my love. When I had covid I found paracetamol every 4 hours helped me so much. Also vitamin d daily helped too ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The stories with Leo4likes this morning where Freddie was trying to get involved made me sad.. Not once did Fakey acknowledge Freddie's existence 🤬

Self centred Fakey bleep.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
He rips Luke Cook off a lot. But Luke Cook is gorgeous and funny and his little boy looks happy and healthy.

Reactions: 10
The stories with Leo4likes this morning where Freddie was trying to get involved made me sad.. Not once did Fakey acknowledge Freddie's existence 🤬

Self centred Fakey bleep.
Can you imagine being a 34 year old man and being jealous of an 8 year old child because your son prefers his brother to you. I don’t know what he expects. He’s hardly ever with him and when he is, the phone is shoved in his face and Fakeys trying to get him to perform all the time. You’d think he’d like the fact that Freddie loves his little brother considering he’s forever going on about losing his but you can tell he really resents it. Needs to be careful though as both those kids will end up not liking him if he’s not careful.

Reactions: 23
Next story suggestion Fakey. Drug use maybe? Who gives a duck about your ice bath. That is one evil picture of Zelda!
jakequickenden_1663676445241.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Colombian Colds back people! 👃❄
Also why the duck does anyone want to see him yawning and talking tit in the morning. He really is that sad that he wakes up and thinks the first thing he will do is talk to his phone and bore us all to bleeping death!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Colombian Colds back people! 👃❄
Also why the duck does anyone want to see him yawning and talking tit in the morning. He really is that sad that he wakes up and thinks the first thing he will do is talk to his phone and bore us all to bleeping death!
The sense of entitlement that this bleep has, believing he's so bleeping interesting from the moment he wakes up, astounds me...
Fakey, I've had shites more interesting than you....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Also did he not say he was never taking his wedding ring off apart from when in bed because ‘he can’t wear anything in bed’. So is he trying to tell us the first thing he does when he wakes up is reach over and put those cheap chains and earrings on? I doubt it. So he can sleep with jewellery round his neck and in his ears but not on one finger? I’m sure he makes stuff up all the time just so he’s got something to bore us with 🤦🏻‍♀️
No that's not the first thing he does..the first thing he does is pick his phone up and face duck himself while rambling on about a load of old shite that noone gives a tit about.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.