Jake Quickenden #34 Wedding on a tight budget, Mcains wedges and chicken nuggets.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They'

Re They’re doing his hair like how Kate Lawler does Noa's hair. But Noa is a little girl and she has thicker hair that can take it
The funny thing is that it would probably grow better if they took him for a regular trim. I took my son for a little tidy up at 7 months old, and he’s had to have it cut every 5 weeks since he was 1 as it grows so quickly and is really thick.

Reactions: 13
Long time lurker 👋 sorry had to state the obvious

More lies.. that’s a vape (elf bar) containing nicotine behind his head yet he “doesn’t smoke”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The funny thing is that it would probably grow better if they took him for a regular trim. I took my son for a little tidy up at 7 months old, and he’s had to have it cut every 5 weeks since he was 1 as it grows so quickly and is really thick.
Probably don’t want to pay out every 5 weeks to have his hair cut. They happily spend money on their own personal grooming but don’t seem to give a tit what the kids look like 🙁

Long time lurker 👋 sorry had to state the obvious

More lies.. that’s a vape (elf bar) containing nicotine behind his head yet he “doesn’t smoke”
Welcome ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The stories with Leo4likes this morning where Freddie was trying to get involved made me sad.. Not once did Fakey acknowledge Freddie's existence 🤬

Self centred Fakey bleep.
And all that tit he was saying in the car when all Freddie wanted to do was get out the car. Fakey sitting there with his ignored fist bump - had to ask for one in the end & Freddie gave him a weak one. Again no real love or care as he was dropping his step son to school, just rambling shite for da gram.

Reactions: 21
Oh right, so a child put his top over his head like that? Just duck off you sad, desperate bleep.
View attachment 1592102View attachment 1592103

That Clinique product will not stop outbreaks at all. Regarding the other two clips, WTF is this all about?
View attachment 1592116View attachment 1592117View attachment 1592118
Ah cute he’s decided to take up golf like his man crush Chris. Except Chris has proper golf clubs and goes to proper golf courses not a plastic kids one in his house

Chris Chris Chris. Look, I play golf now bro. Probably thinks that manager that seems to live at Chris’ place might do the same with him and actually get him some work

Next story suggestion Fakey. Drug use maybe? Who gives a duck about your ice bath. That is one evil picture of Zelda!
View attachment 1592271View attachment 1592272
Sick with a cold but goes in a outdoor ice bath. Tell me you are bullshitting without telling me you are bullshitting

Doctor always recommends getting yourself freezing cold to get over a cold last I heard. Forget a hot lemsip and a nap to regain some energy

Just go to the gym, dress up in a wig, climb into the attic and prance around and film yourself and hop in a ice bath.

Next story suggestion Fakey. Drug use maybe? Who gives a duck about your ice bath. That is one evil picture of Zelda!
View attachment 1592271View attachment 1592272
He spelt rock wrong. It’s ENABLER

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Forget Tiger Woods. It's Tiger Spud!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Would most parents not be on the floor showing him how to do it. Can’t film it then though. Parent your son you lazy prick
All for the Gram Instashun. All for the Gram. And by looking at the state of these two pricks today, they've been bang on it! 🗞❄🤪

Feel so sorry for Freddie, he has such a sweet nature. I hope he stays the way he is, will soon shut dumb and dumber up when Leo is so disliked as an adult and Freddie is the example of what a young man should be!

Awww hope you feel better soon! Exactly, real people have to get on with it! Don’t get the option of prattling around pretending we’re working. Hope he comes down with a bang soon!
Thanks lovely ❤
I do too, he infuriates me. And as for bringing back Rose when his own followers voted to bin her off forever....WTF is he thinking? He really needs a proper job; a distraction!

hope you feel better soon my love. When I had covid I found paracetamol every 4 hours helped me so much. Also vitamin d daily helped too ❤
Thanks lovely, I'll give them a try ❤

Anyone else hope spud whacks Fakey with that golf club 🤭
And knocks those furry bleeping tombstones out 🤮 He knocked me sick talking about them this morning 🤢

• Haha
Thanks lovely ❤
I do too, he infuriates me. And as for bringing back Rose when his own followers voted to bin her off forever....WTF is he thinking? He really needs a proper job; a distraction!

Thanks lovely, I'll give them a try ❤

And knocks those furry bleeping tombstones out 🤮 He knocked me sick talking about them this morning 🤢
Your welcome💕
He does! People who work full time and have children don’t have time to post 40+ stories a day. So for them to claim they are so busy is laughable. He definitely tries to troll us so that’s why it’s made a come back. He doesn’t have the balls to reference tattle or his habit because then everyone would know what a piece of tit he is!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hey folks ….

Found this nugget - if there was ever a video that epitomises a bleep, it’s this.

Hope everyone is good ❤

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Prickenden answering all our questions today and how bleeping weird is the tit in the loft if I was flappy I’d lock the trap door.He’s a total weirdo and gives me such off vibes🤢🤢🤢Just sits filming not showing Leo what to do parent of the year not 😡😡

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.