Jake Quickenden #32 Doph at Obeach hanging out while Fakey’s throating Wayne ‘the gout’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
last thread , about him getting his dad and brothers name sewn into his jacket 👍
I noticed the embroidery - that wasn't even done properly - Paul on the top line and Quickenden on the next, you'd have thought they'd have proof read it first ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Must say even the awful z lister marcel wedding had more class than this tit show .
He’s just loving the attention but avoids much interaction with her in his videos.Her dress swamps her tiny frame and was just crap.The white party haha no one made much effort all in T-shirts shorts except for wanker who’s topless as usual

Reactions: 25
Where are Flappy's family? Did her father walk her down the aisle to give her away? Where is the mother of the bride? Where are they all?

What the hell is going on? 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I noticed the embroidery - that wasn't even done properly - Paul on the top line and Quickenden on the next, you'd have thought they'd have proof read it first ffs
yes awful, so Q is now put before and after J or S , QJQ or QSQ in reference to Jake and Sophie because of the embroidery 😂 (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Some cracking comments on the daily fail, and he's almost at the bottom of the sidebar of shame....😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Must say even the awful z lister marcel wedding had more class than this tit show .
He’s just loving the attention but avoids much interaction with her in his videos.Her dress swamps her tiny frame and was just crap.The white party haha no one made much effort all in T-shirts shorts except for wanker who’s topless as usual
They made out 'The White Party' was something so special but the way everybody is dossing on the sofas in t-shirts, it looks like a crack den ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Had to clip this back but this was earlier this morning. Both banging on about the Antiques Shitshow Roadshow. He reckons it might go on Netflix to be a full-blown doc! 🤣 They must have some fantastic 10/10 Columbian going on!

The delusion is REAL! 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That’s the dress she wore to sheesh with the ugly knee high white boots🤢😂
View attachment 1556016
Defo skint! Why would you not buy a new dress/outfit for a theme at your wedding🤷🏼‍♀️😂
I'm all for recycling but come on!!!! 🤣 I hope she wasn't wearing those crappy fake boots! 😉

Roll on when they get back home, he's got no work, the bills come in and they both realise the cost of living crisis is very, very real!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh no, Chris has fucked off home and didn't stay for 'the White Party', which consists of chavs wearing white t-shirts, caps, trainers and somebody with a backpack! As for the grazing table, I hope they don't get the shits. I hate those things with a vengeance as they are a perfect breeding ground for bacteria! 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
How tragic when the best bit about your wedding was the tattle thread on the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just looked and his no longer performing in the Friends musical in Cardiff this weekend. Joanne Clifton is doing it instead 🙄 Can’t find out anywhere if he’s still doing the other dates he was pencilled in for 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.