Jake Quickenden #32 Doph at Obeach hanging out while Fakey’s throating Wayne ‘the gout’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone spotted anyone from sophie family??? I don’t know what they look like?
The young girl with her on her stories is her niece so her sister must have come over from the States for it but haven’t seen anyone else. Strange that the Villa is full capacity but with his friends and family only. I still reckon his mummy paid for it 😂

Her dress is… a choice.
What a polite way of putting it 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How long is this sham of a marriage gonna last then?

A year, or two? Maybe a bit longer if they have another baby. Or until she realises that being with him isn’t going to make her famous.
When she stops pegging him and twigs he really is gay ....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Only had one hour's sleep. Too busy on the ❄❄ and clawing at Chris no doubt! 🤢

jakequickenden_3.jpg

jakequickenden_5.jpg

jakequickenden_7.jpg
jakequickenden_8.jpg

jakequickenden_11.jpg
jakequickenden_12.jpg

jakequickenden_16.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
40 stories so far today. Definitely making up for not posting yesterday 😂 Hosting a white party and he’s topless 🤦🏻‍♀️ and as for the last story he’s put up with Leo wow that child has no interest in him at all 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I can’t get over how ugly that dress is… definitely suits her and her personality 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.