Jake Quickenden #32 Doph at Obeach hanging out while Fakey’s throating Wayne ‘the gout’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dripfeeding has begun. I think I've already seen enough of this sham! 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
How long is this sham of a marriage gonna last then?

A year, or two? Maybe a bit longer if they have another baby. Or until she realises that being with him isn’t going to make her famous.
They’ve already split up once and only got back together because she was pregnant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Cost around 2k
I take my comment back it looks awful in this picture 🙈 Its a nice dress but its doesn’t suit sophie, the mode in the first picture looks like a proper size 8 and its looks well on that moded but sophie has to be a size 6 and it doesn’t look as nice

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I bet Doph won’t be liking all of DF wedding pics on Insta 🤣🤣 I’m still not over the shock of her liking all her photos

• Haha
Reactions: 23
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Him and his brother don't look to be close at all. In one of his latest stories he's dancing past the guests and who I think is his brother is seated quite far down with his kid. A quick high 5 but just didn't seem to be any warmth behind it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Him and his brother don't look to be close at all. In one of his latest stories he's dancing past the guests and who I think is his brother is seated quite far down with his kid. A quick high 5 but just didn't seem to be any warmth behind it.
Can you blame him though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.