Jake Quickenden #32 Doph at Obeach hanging out while Fakey’s throating Wayne ‘the gout’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
me fancying Chris pretending I don’t see him regularly embarrassing himself with Jake and the differing opinions of him on this thread 🤣

B83A96EF-8BD6-4523-9AA2-5128C5EE828B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ffs why the secrecy, deleting stories about her dress,get over yourself. Of course Tattle delivers 👍 imagine going around to your wedding guests and telling them what they can and can't take pictures of, she's as bad as him
Our friends asked people not to take pics in the church as they didn't want the distraction and for people to be present which is fair enough. Did ask not to post anything to social media until the day after as well.

Am I the only one on this thread that doesn't fancy Chris Hughes? 🤢
No. Those pretty boy types do nothing for me

What the actual duck is this 🤯🤯🤯🤯
I think it was showing men how to check their balls for lumps etc on This Morning. Didn't he have a scare or someone close to him that had testicular cancer?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Our friends asked people not to take pics in the church as they didn't want the distraction and for people to be present which is fair enough. Did ask not to post anything to social media until the day after as well.

I think it was showing men who to check their balls for lumps etc on This Morning. Didn't he have a scare or someone close to him that had testicular cancer?
I think it was his brother?

Reactions: 16

I think it was showing men who to check their balls for lumps etc on This Morning. Didn't he have a scare or someone close to him that had testicular cancer?
Couldn’t be Jake as his balls haven’t dropped yet

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No it’s funny because it’ll kill Jake when he comes to read here expecting us all to be “trolling” him as normal and half of us are just talking about how fit his mate is hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hope you are still drinking and you can tell us more

I’m still reeling over the Sophie’s likes on dans posts

dan must be feeling she was the lucky one that got away
Didn’t these 2 clowns get engaged before DF and Ross tho?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder is it more of his controlling ways. The fact that there are no photos of her.

After all the day is all about HIM.
So the photos should be just of HIM.🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 15
So the cling on mate Nicky from corrie has been given Wayne linikers place to stay whilst she is in Ibiza and she’s sooooooooo happy and she excited as she’s arrived to a surprise from Wayne …. He’s left her loads of pictures of herself 🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what the actual duck is that about ?? Lol

Who wants to have pics of themselves to look at ?? Is it just me or is this like a bit odd let alone a bit sad lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Maybe he was googling who she was and left the evidence behind..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
May all your Chris Hughes dreams come true 😂

Replace Dr Chris with Fakey and you've got a real life picture of how the wedding night will be consummated if Fakey gets his wish 😂
I have already seen the size of his and wow 👀

For anyone wanting a peek, just Google and it’s in the images. It’s when he was on Love Island and ITV didn’t blur it out 😅

• Haha
He will be loving that the daily Mail article is basically just pictures of him. The only one of her is when she was trying on wedding dresses but mother in her actual dress or on the day.

For anyone wanting a peek, just Google and it’s in the images. It’s when he was on Love Island and ITV didn’t blur it out 😅
For some reason my Google never lets me see anything like this 😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 11

NOW do you all see why I fancy him and have done since Love Island?! 🤣 I'm in good company here though!

My man is actually rough and ready which is my preference but there's just something about Chris, I don't like pretty boys usually but he would get it!*

*Disclaimer: If I was 10 years younger, unmarried, and with the perky tits and smaller waist that I had before having my kids, I might be in with half a chance!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She said she will have 2 wedding dresses, so the 1st dance one is probably her second dress. I'm guessing hair down with 1st dress, hair up with 2nd dress🙄

Omg how embarrassing ….. his wedding makes the daily fail and there is no photo of the bride
And groom…. Instead there is a photo of him naked in bed with Chris lol ffs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.