Jake Quickenden #32 Doph at Obeach hanging out while Fakey’s throating Wayne ‘the gout’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh the comment about being on the phone to them such a passive aggressive Fakey type of comment. Absolute ball sack 🤣
Absolutely this! We all know he lives on here!

Hiya Fakey. What a bleeping shitshow of a wedding. Absolute bleeping shite but more entertaining than Panto. We need a photo of Fred in his suit. Tomorrow maybe bro? Peace and Love! ✌ 👋👋👋

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This last comment on Grimsby Telegraph is either from Fakey himself or from someone that doesn’t go on his Instagram. The crap about his fathering skills and being successful could only be written by him or a crazed fan 🙄 and yet again the ‘jealous’ word is used. If this ‘person’ followed him they’d know there’s not much in his life that any normal person would be jealous of 😂
Prob nanny qvc

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know that this has been mentioned, but Marcel definitely wasn’t there was he? Just his convict wife (will piss myself laughing if the EU brings in rules like the US that stops you travelling if you have form 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know that this has been mentioned, but Marcel definitely wasn’t there was he? Just his convict wife (will piss myself laughing if the EU brings in rules like the US that stops you travelling if you have form 😂)
He shared the venue and menu on his stories yesterday as if he was there but very strange there are no photos of him anywhere but loads of his wife and her hairdresser mate. Like Fakey he loves the camera and limelight so would have thought he’d get his face in the photos if he was there

Reactions: 21
This last comment on Grimsby Telegraph is either from Fakey himself or from someone that doesn’t go on his Instagram. The crap about his fathering skills and being successful could only be written by him or a crazed fan 🙄 and yet again the ‘jealous’ word is used. If this ‘person’ followed him they’d know there’s not much in his life that any normal person would be jealous of 😂
Great job to both children
he’s hardly ever home . Spends more time in the gym .
doesn’t take the kids anywhere unless he reads tattle and does what we tell him he should be doing !!
he grabbed his stepsons arm so hard his veins popped .
he put a bag over his baby’s head and filmed it …
he left his baby on the floor whilst rowing with Sophie on sophies story …
he launched his stepson in a swimming pool with no armbands and walked off laughing …

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
He shared the venue and menu on his stories yesterday as if he was there but very strange there are no photos of him anywhere but loads of his wife and her hairdresser mate. Like Fakey he loves the camera and limelight so would have thought he’d get his face in the photos if he was there
Just smells doesn’t it? Or is that QJQ’s loafers?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why would you go all the way to Ibiza though and get married in your villa, do people do this often? May as well have just got married in their back garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s not love at all
the kiss is like he doesn’t even want it . The fake cry after vows .
wake up Sophie he doesn’t love you . Surely she can see it ffs .
They both look awfull and honestly I’ve never seen a couple to get married and look like they barely even friends . The whole outfits look dreadful . I’m not saying that because he’s a bleep I mean it . Looks shocking !! Her dress is vile and his suit looks like he’s working in a auction 😂😂
It’s not love at all
the kiss is like he doesn’t even want it . The fake cry after vows .
wake up Sophie he doesn’t love you . Surely she can see it ffs .
They both look awfull and honestly I’ve never seen a couple to get married and look like they barely even friends . The whole outfits look dreadful . I’m not saying that because he’s a bleep I mean it . Looks shocking !! Her dress is vile and his suit looks like he’s working in a auction 😂😂
I must say I love love her dress and his wear I do

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why would you go all the way to Ibiza though and get married in your villa, do people do this often? May as well have just got married in their back garden.
No usually couples have a villa and have a venue clearly these cunts are skint 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
sorry quoting myself just realised they didn‘t. First day back at work got me all loopy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine having a hen edit with in the style and they don’t even post congratulations to you 😂😂
clearly they was forced to give her a edit but she fucked it up . Shows how irrelevant they are

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's not a perso al insult on you.scroll past or ignore

Good for you. At least someone does, different taste and all that
A few of us said how stunning and different it was

What like the stitching on his jacket? Quickenden Oliver Quickenden. I'll have mine shaken, not stirred! 🤪
No the photos of them on his jacket. Same as I had a photo around my bouquet anything that makes comfort on a family especially two extremely close members. You do what is possible for you o an emotional day

Reactions: 1
Swear down I read that in Nanny QVC's voice. :ROFLMAO:

Also, was anyone else checking for double exclamation marks ❗❗

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No the photos of them on his jacket. Same as I had a photo around my bouquet anything that makes comfort on a family especially two extremely close members. You do what is possible for you o an emotional day
I imagine yours was subtle and tasteful his was far from it

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.