Jake Quickenden #32 Doph at Obeach hanging out while Fakey’s throating Wayne ‘the gout’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just about to say I bet they’ve got thrones to sit on. How wrong was I 😂 nothing screams expense and classy like a couple of high back wicker chairs 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I was just about to say I bet they’ve got thrones to sit on. How wrong was I 😂 nothing screams expense and classy like a couple of high back wicker chairs 😂😂😂
Soapy will suffer. She's still got friction burns on her minge from the cheese wire bikini bottom.....

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Did they raid an old granny’s jumble sale with the 1980s wicker chair and fakes brooch? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t believe what I’ve seen today. 🤣
I have some tea tho🙊
Apparently Sophie wanted to marry this bleep before Dan married Ross because they wanted to ‘do it first’
The stole every idea from Dan so it looked like Dan had copied everything because they wanted to get in the papers!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I'll tell you what it is, he's revelling in the glory of having his sheeple messaging him saying "oh Jakey please show us some pictures"..... Its a little bit of power. Makes them feel important. Special.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why hasn't anyone leaked any pics. I really wanted payback for him doing it to camilla

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t believe what I’ve seen today. 🤣
I have some tea tho🙊
Apparently Sophie wanted to marry this bleep before Dan married Ross because they wanted to ‘do it first’
The stole every idea from Dan so it looked like Dan had copied everything because they wanted to get in the papers!!
I am here for the tea ☕ 👌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.