Jake Quickenden #32 Doph at Obeach hanging out while Fakey’s throating Wayne ‘the gout’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1717E0B3-0364-4C25-B380-639301713C6D.png

Am I right in thinking he only spent 2 hours with the Prickendens?! Wow, what a true pal 🤣🤣🤣 bet he couldn’t wait to get away 🏃‍♂️
Wedding. Of. The. Year.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Please tell me
He didn’t wear his George Michael ear ring?

His bog standard villa is where the reception is held? I am honestly shocked at how cheap it all is.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I can’t believe they invited Marcels wife’s friend who they met about two weeks ago to the most important day of their life.
If that doesn’t scream trying to make the numbers up I don’t know what does.

We had about 60 day guests (weren’t allowed our extra night guests cos of covid) and it was all close family and friends. They will look back at their wedding pictures and say who the hell is that?

Id rather have a small wedding than a big wedding with people I barely know. And from looking at that video Rebecca’s friend has posted, unless there is about 40 family members elsewhere having photographs taken, there isn’t 80 guests there at all.

I’m sorry I just can’t believe that villa is where they are having their reception. I thought she’d have wasted thousands on credit cards to have somewhere really fancy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
As if they only travelled 8 hours before the wedding 😂😂😂😂 clearly want to spend as little time with him as possible

View attachment 1553569
Every time I look at this, the words ESCAPE LOUNGE leap out at me. 🤣 I keep thinking that's probably what most of the guests probably want to do.

The...the...the brooch thing has me speechless. I can't imagine ANYONE (except him) wearing such a godawful yoke. There are nice ways to remember family members at a wedding. That's not one of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The Balearic botherer wished flakey happy wedding day in his insta story….. happy wedding day bro hope the rash is healed? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I can’t believe they invited Marcels wife’s friend who they met about two weeks ago to the most important day of their life.
If that doesn’t scream trying to make the numbers up I don’t know what does.

We had about 60 day guests (weren’t allowed our extra night guests cos of covid) and it was all close family and friends. They will look back at their wedding pictures and say who the hell is that?

Id rather have a small wedding than a big wedding with people I barely know. And from looking at that video Rebecca’s friend has posted, unless there is about 40 family members elsewhere having photographs taken, there isn’t 80 guests there at all.

I’m sorry I just can’t believe that villa is where they are having their reception. I thought she’d have wasted thousands on credit cards to have somewhere really fancy.
Is marcel there? Edit to add.. Yes he is

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They’ve made the Scottish Sun 👍🏻 Here’s hoping for Daily Fail with comments left on now 🤞🏻👍🏻
'Stunning' - well I suppose stunning can also mean

knock unconscious or into a dazed or semi-conscious state.

astonish or shock (someone) so that they are temporarily unable to react.

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They’ve made the Scottish Sun 👍🏻 Here’s hoping for Daily Fail with comments left on now 🤞🏻👍🏻
Oh get to duck. As if it wasn't enough him having his dad and brothers name in the suit he has to cheapen the whole look by wearing that brooch thingy. Chavvy as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Imagine marrying that! He's definitely stuck in an 80's timewarp! 🤢
That brooch is bleeping vile. Looks like something you would find in a charity shop bargain bin.

also, the glasses not fitting on his big old bulb head. He looks like a right clown.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Gawd, me checking up on " the gifts that just keep on giving"..........😶😶🤣

Screenshot_20220516-225128_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220516-225236_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220516-231204_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That brooch is bleeping vile. Looks like something you would find in a charity shop bargain bin.

also, the glasses not fitting on his big old bulb head. He looks like a right clown.
BIB - and quickly throw it back in, while looking around, hoping nobody saw you picking it up. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.