Jake Quickenden #32 Doph at Obeach hanging out while Fakey’s throating Wayne ‘the gout’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if they only travelled 8 hours before the wedding 😂😂😂😂 clearly want to spend as little time with him as possible

E16444F5-B876-43C6-BAC0-F0AADD04E967.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wtf does he look like . That dangle chain on waistcoat reminds me of dickinsons real deals 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The rings are hideous! God knows what her dress is like? I hope the bolt-ons aren't out. 🤢
Screenshot_20220904-153437~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
early thread suggestion

Suits a mess so is the dress all the guests look like they are in distress 😂😂😂

not seen dress but guaranteed it’s tit 😂💃

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can’t believe they invited the hairdresser marcel’s missus had for her wedding🤣🤣 What happened to only close friends & family🙄 Seems they’ve invited loads of randomers that they’ve only met recently🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I can’t believe they invited the hairdresser marcel’s missus had for her wedding🤣🤣 What happened to only close friends & family🙄 Seems they’ve invited loads of randomers that they’ve only met recently🤦🏼‍♀️
Let’s face it if it was down to inviting family and friends only dopey su would have attended 😂😂

both the most irrelevant people yet think they are high up celeb status 😂😂

Why is it Livy his brother who passed away wife has more photos than Jake does ??
she has so man6 of them together yet jake can’t even find one with his brother he just posts the same ones over and over that he isn’t even in !!! Just shows he wasn’t even close with his brother just uses his death for likes 👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The ‘wedding reception’ at the cave villa is an accident waiting to happen with that pool.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
You’d have thought they’d have nicer looking letters! that Rebecca has the most inflated lips ever🤢
I can’t believe the villa is the actual venue wtf 😂😂 tell me you ain’t skint without telling me you ain’t skint 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
If anyone would like to add a tacky brooch to their lapel just visit Etsy 😝😂😂
20EC7440-1B24-4A2C-B7AA-E4D297614CAC.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I can’t believe the villa is the actual venue wtf 😂😂 tell me you ain’t skint without telling me you ain’t skint 🤦‍♀️
Oh my god I missed that! I was so focused on how tit the letters were that I completely missed the fact that they're getting married/having the reception at the cave!

WTF will people do when they want a piss? There's no door on the bog FFS 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.