Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nixxs

VIP Member
I can’t believe they invited Marcels wife’s friend who they met about two weeks ago to the most important day of their life.
If that doesn’t scream trying to make the numbers up I don’t know what does.

We had about 60 day guests (weren’t allowed our extra night guests cos of covid) and it was all close family and friends. They will look back at their wedding pictures and say who the hell is that?

Id rather have a small wedding than a big wedding with people I barely know. And from looking at that video Rebecca’s friend has posted, unless there is about 40 family members elsewhere having photographs taken, there isn’t 80 guests there at all.

I’m sorry I just can’t believe that villa is where they are having their reception. I thought she’d have wasted thousands on credit cards to have somewhere really fancy.
Is marcel there? Edit to add.. Yes he is

• Haha
Reactions: 12

instashun

VIP Member
He will be loving that the daily Mail article is basically just pictures of him. The only one of her is when she was trying on wedding dresses but mother in her actual dress or on the day.

Disneylover

VIP Member
Is Liv his sister or sister in law? I’m guessing he’s not close to his brother seeing as he wasn’t best man?

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
BIB - Everything was done at the cheapest and it looked it. Story of their lives, I guess.
I think as regards the dress, I was just relieved that it wasn't cut as high, and as low as possible. 😁

And I'm still not over that brooch thing. It's a wonder he hadn't a photo of himself in it instead of the twee verse.
He did 😂 He was in the one with his dad. You know the one he always uses of them at the beach 😴

• Haha
  • Sick

The Duchess

VIP Member
Just had a quick look at his gram and checking in on the thread.
Doph looked as plain and boring as ever, verging on unwell. She really needs to start using a bit of eye makeup or something.
Guests wearing flip flops, table linen in need of an iron, the poor wedding singer plonked in a mucky bush well away from guests who talked over the whole set. What a horrible, cheap n nasty event.
oh yes the flip flops 🩴 like most chavs put slippers in the ladies if in a hotel but because these brainless idiots are thick as shit and people were walking on grass everywhere and the womens heels we’re getting stuck in the grass so had no choice but to wear the flip flops, personally I never use slippers if im at a wedding even if my feet are killing me, its part of my outfit FFS, its going to look shit me dancing in slippers so its a no for me.

Ahahaha just rewatched this from Jake's IACGMOOH stint. Jimmy Bullard fucking RIPS into him. "Why are you even here? Who are you? what's your talent?"
Jake gets proper pissed off and makes some feeble attempts at comebacks.
It's delighful to watch :ROFLMAO:

@Yesweknowyouhavekids 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
She said she will have 2 wedding dresses, so the 1st dance one is probably her second dress. I'm guessing hair down with 1st dress, hair up with 2nd dress🙄

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member

No wonder the photographer guy was away with the fairies at O Beach❄ It’s probably the only day he’s been able to enjoy himself, without pandering to these 2 narcs wanting never ending photos taken of themselves🙄
Have you read some of the comments on this post 🙄🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Sarivng2022

VIP Member
They tried to bring that “pampas grass” shit back in, didn’t all them home “influencers” jump on that band wagon? anyone from the Hinch thread to confirm this? personally I didn’t part take in the buying of any Pampas in 2021 and 2022, I left that for my ma and nanny to do in the 1980’s. Tacky AF they are, high back wicker chairs, pampas grass, even a cocktail bar 🙈 its like del boys flat 😂 (my nanny and grandad had all that shit even a cocktail bar🙊)
Oops. Guilty! I did buy some for a large vase in my hallway. 😂

• Haha

Greta22

Chatty Member
Surprised the fame hungry whore Farquey hasn't changed her name to Lady Quickenden yet? Thought the only purpose of marrying the ugly rent boy was for his 'fame' and the amazing opportunities that come with it 😂
She has on Instagram

• Haha