Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I thought that was a lovely clip of her dad walking her down the aisle to give her away!!!

Where were your mum and dad Flappy? You know, your parents? The mother and father of the beardbride?

We'll wait......... 👍
I’m pretty sure her dad is in the background of one of her stories today. He’s the bloke wearing the white hat and sunglasses while the girl is adjusting her train.

Reactions: 12

The Duchess

VIP Member
Please tell me that wasn’t her day dress ??? 🙈🙈🙈🙈
No it looks like today is the white day farce (I thought the same at first glance though but the person who’s resembles the Lion from the wizard of Oz (maybe its just the hair) beside her is wearing white so thats when the penny dropped with me 👍)

Last edited:
  • Haha

Luvabitagoss

VIP Member
So the cling on mate Nicky from corrie has been given Wayne linikers place to stay whilst she is in Ibiza and she’s sooooooooo happy and she excited as she’s arrived to a surprise from Wayne …. He’s left her loads of pictures of herself 🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what the actual fuck is that about ?? Lol

Who wants to have pics of themselves to look at ?? Is it just me or is this like a bit odd let alone a bit sad lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Maybe he was googling who she was and left the evidence behind..

• Haha

lj1991

May all your Chris Hughes dreams come true 😂

Replace Dr Chris with Fakey and you've got a real life picture of how the wedding night will be consummated if Fakey gets his wish 😂
I have already seen the size of his and wow 👀

For anyone wanting a peek, just Google and it’s in the images. It’s when he was on Love Island and ITV didn’t blur it out 😅

• Haha

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Well Flappy looked abysmal yesterday. Just looking at that cheap and nasty atrocity that she wore made me sweat, itch and gave me a yeast infection. 🤢

I've just started rewatching Benidorm on Netflix from the start and just got past Mel and Madge's wedding! I can finally understand where Flappy got her wedding dress inspiration from. It's uncanny.
View attachment 1555722
Fucking hell I’m screaming 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
What's the goss on Marcels wife? Was she in prison or something...
Here's an article!!!

View attachment 1557514
So the lacy/embroidered one was her 1st dress and this was her 2nd. This is the only pic I’ve seen. Looks kinda sparkly but that could be a filter
Onto it! 👍

Found these on RV's. Absolutely NO sign of Blazin' Marcel whatsoever and her second dress looks a bit better than my nan's tablecloth (9th one down)!

rebeccavieirax_7.jpg
rebeccavieirax_8.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Did you see the concert yesterday? Seeing him cry nearly set me off 😭 [/SPOLIER]
I had tickets to see them originally at villa park. Taylor passed just before and I was devastated. I haven’t found the strength to watch it yet as I was meant to be at Wembley but had other engagements to attend 😉

• Sad

itsjustt

last thread , about him getting his dad and brothers name sewn into his jacket 👍
I noticed the embroidery - that wasn't even done properly - Paul on the top line and Quickenden on the next, you'd have thought they'd have proof read it first ffs

• Haha

The Duchess

VIP Member
Give me Dave Grohl ALL DAY LONG
Tom Hardy though….

No I don't! He's pretty to look at but not for me! 🤣
Way to young for me (same age my nephews, so nooooo, my nieces also same age as him love him :rolleyes: ) he is a good looking young lad you cant deny that but too young and too pretty boy for me but I he seems like a nice guy but needs to get rid of Fakey.

Antony Kiedis for me. I'd happily fly away on his Zephyr! 🤪
without the tash though 👌

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha