Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
The dripfeeding has begun. I think I've already seen enough of this sham! 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
That brooch is fucking vile. Looks like something you would find in a charity shop bargain bin.

also, the glasses not fitting on his big old bulb head. He looks like a right clown.
BIB - and quickly throw it back in, while looking around, hoping nobody saw you picking it up. 🤣

• Haha

Beachbabe

Chatty Member
To be honest the real wedding was a paperwork exercise so I get why he didn’t need to spend the night with her if he had to work. He’s skint remember so every penny counts.

Sophinch

How much does this prick love himself .Clip with his real love this morning Chris who is ok but bit of a thick cunt .Sophie probably looking after the kids while in bed with his bestie weird
Jake says we're you going?
Chris says to hell and back see what's it's like.
Jakes reply nice one bro.

• Haha

The Duchess

VIP Member
It’s very weird. I reckon he stayed home to look after their son and his wife’s hairdresser mate took his place. Fakey probably asked them to pretend otherwise as he didn’t want people knowing one of the few z listers that was meant to be there didn’t bother going 😂 If Marcel was there they’d definitely be pictures somewhere. He’s as thirsty for a camera and attention as Fakey is. They’ll be drip feeding photos for weeks yet. If Marcel isn’t in any of them how embarrassing that he sent his wife’s hairdresser in his place 😂 now I await Fakey to prove us wrong 👍🏻
Marcel was definitely not there, a resused story oh him in a the airport on “the way” (no you reused that video Marcel/convict, it was probably taken of Marcel in the airport going to his own wedding which was much better than fakey shit show. I think she brought the child as there is a video on someone’s stories or @CrazyBaldhead might have put it of spud playing with another child that looks like Marcels and the convicts child, but the hairdresser definitely took Marcels place.

Edit: it could have been her sisters child on the post @mollyann just put up.

Last edited:

itsjustt

Even her rings look weird together. I just don’t get anything.
Strange colour combination.

My engagement ring was Indian Gold and I had a Rose Gold wedding ring initially, it was only a slight colour difference but even that was bloody annoying.

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
Exactly as I said last week- The Fakeys owe me some commission as I've clearly given them ideas!

I've just got home from work with 16 pages to catch up on just from today, a record even for this thread I think 🤣 glad I made a nice big mug of tea, sounds like it's been a good day at Casa Prickenden, see you on the other side, im going in
Ditto!!

• Haha
  • Heart