Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Luvabitagoss

VIP Member
Did that Marcel even go to the wedding? Havent seen any pics of him. And rebecca is back home already lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

riddleme89

VIP Member
Why would you go all the way to Ibiza though and get married in your villa, do people do this often? May as well have just got married in their back garden.
No usually couples have a villa and have a venue clearly these cunts are skint 😂

• Haha

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
Deffo think Leo has developmental issues. Most babies his age would be in their element having so many people around. They'd get over excited and wear themselves out. Leo is just staring blankly at things and banging his head with his hands. Instead of living their lives through the gram, they need to get their kid checked out!
He always looks vacant and discontented.

• Haha

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
I have already seen the size of his and wow 👀

For anyone wanting a peek, just Google and it’s in the images. It’s when he was on Love Island and ITV didn’t blur it out 😅
NOW do you all see why I fancy him and have done since Love Island?! 🤣 I'm in good company here though!

My man is actually rough and ready which is my preference but there's just something about Chris, I don't like pretty boys usually but he would get it!*

*Disclaimer: If I was 10 years younger, unmarried, and with the perky tits and smaller waist that I had before having my kids, I might be in with half a chance!

Last edited:
  • Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I wonder is it more of his controlling ways. The fact that there are no photos of her.

After all the day is all about HIM.
So the photos should be just of HIM.🙄

• Sick

fredster2018

Chatty Member
Oh my lord… I’ve just caught up since Thursday morning, been doing trips out and enjoying my last few days off, before back to reality with work tomorrow nooooo..

I’ve really nothing to add, I’ve been laughing all the way through and I’m really gutted I missed fakeys OB epic fails, but I’m so glad the screen shots are on here to view.

We all calling bingo on a wedding vom fest reel on IG round about now??

• Haha