Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

User8184

Chatty Member
I can’t believe someone said they didn’t know she had burns.. No love that’s just old leather skin from all the sun bathing 🤢
I’ve literally just read that too 😮 I had to go back and look at the picture of her to realise what they meant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

BaggyBertha

Chatty Member
To be fair her natural hair would have made a tiny bun and would have looked crap.
But it just a plain knot really ,nothing fancy about it.
I’d get it if it was plated or twisted into some elaborate bum as you do need a decent volume of hair to do that!
.. I dunno 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Sarivng2022

VIP Member
Most weddings have champagne . Prosecco is the cheap version I have it at birthdays . I would have champagne at weddings . Most weddings offer a glass at lunch and when you walk into venue . 😊
I had an aperitif at mine on arrival. Wine with the meal and then a glass of fizz for the toasts. Can't remember if it was actual champagne now. For what I paid I'd hope so lol.

• Haha

The Duchess

VIP Member
Pampas grass to let everyone know they're swingers. Only thing that will be swinging is their jaws ❄. What self respecting swingers would chose QSQ and QJQ to swing with? Errrrr LF getting spitroasted whilst Jake looks deeply into the other man's eyes.
haha I didn’t know pampas grass was a sign of “Swingers” ?????
I cant wait for Jake to try sing … what songs do we reckon he will murder? or will it be the camber Sand/Phoenix Nights set list 😂 he better not attemp a George Michael song 😤

All that bollocks about that singer updating everybody today. What a crock of shit - nothing apart from earlier. I'm off to open a bottle of wine. Just won the Charlotte Dawsy thread title! 🤣
Su must of paid her to post that

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Turtledove58

VIP Member
I take my comment back it looks awful in this picture 🙈 Its a nice dress but its doesn’t suit sophie, the mode in the first picture looks like a proper size 8 and its looks well on that moded but sophie has to be a size 6 and it doesn’t look as nice
She's swamped by this dress. She should have gone a size smaller. Or her bridal shop should have made it fit her better.

• Haha
Reactions: 14