Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nixxs

VIP Member
This thread has been an absolute cracker this weekend. I’ve had some funny looks off my OH and DD while I’ve been pmsl at it 🤣🤣🤣 roll on 7pm…A reel named “Dedicated to my beautiful wife” and out storms the Gout gurning in a white two piece shoving QSQ in the pool 😂😂😂 on a serious note - has anyone seen if QSQs family have actually turned up? And what’s happened to Freddie? 😕 (couldn’t give a flying about the potatoooooo)
Omg he's going to sing isn't he

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
The girl they met in Rhodes has posted these. Car obviously for a photoshoot outside the villa. How ordinary is the cake? Those chairs look cheap and nasty like the neon sign behind them and I’m not even going to comment on their outfits 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Just seen this on nanny qvc stories and thought of the people on here that have said they try to live a champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget. Maybe we should change lemonade to cava now. Seriously as a supposed ‘celeb’ couple if they couldn’t afford a few bottles of champagne for welcome drinks, I think that tells us all we need to know 😂
Is that Pimm's fruit cup without the booze ...skint fuckers ....😅😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Who the fuck are these people and what is wrong with them? Romance movies?
Yeah all the best romance movies involved scouting bars in Ibiza for z listers and then giving up your career to flog shit on Instagram whilst letting the leading man push out your biological kid in favour of his own. Followed by spending the wedding night on his own at pontins. How romantic.

must get Julia Roberts and Richard Gere signed up for that one

He’ll have it as a nipple piercing by next week when he’s back to wearing no clothes

Maybe Sophie stood him up and it’s just him having a party 😂
She hasn't got that much fucking sense.....😅😅😅

• Haha

Sophinch

• Haha
  • Heart

Rosie_and_Jim

Our friends asked people not to take pics in the church as they didn't want the distraction and for people to be present which is fair enough. Did ask not to post anything to social media until the day after as well.

No. Those pretty boy types do nothing for me

I think it was showing men who to check their balls for lumps etc on This Morning. Didn't he have a scare or someone close to him that had testicular cancer?
I think it was his brother?

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Has he got another matching tattoo with his mate? Am I getting that right?
Who goes abroad to marry his fiancée, then gets 2 tattoos with another bloke 🤦‍♀️
One was the moon. The other was a palm tree. What a wanker! 🤡

Hmmm....just a thought.....LF missed out on the wine tasting and now Jake has had a matching tattoo with his mate to mark the wedding. We know LF isn't averse to getting matching tattoos with QJQ, as seen in New York.

Is she pregnant? you can't get tattooed when pregnant.
If she is, its the turkey baster!! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

The Duchess

VIP Member
Him and his brother don't look to be close at all. In one of his latest stories he's dancing past the guests and who I think is his brother is seated quite far down with his kid. A quick high 5 but just didn't seem to be any warmth behind it.
Can you blame him though 😂

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
And out comes the chavtastic beaded bag!! That music with the clips sounds like really bad lift music! 🤣
sophie__church_1.jpg

• Haha