Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
View attachment 1555057
He is going to get that ugly brooch front & centre in every photo isn’t he🤢 Don’t know if it’s the way LF is standing but it looks as tho the dress is too big for her🤦🏼‍♀️
Guys I’ve changed my mind I don’t like the dress now I’ve seen the front of it. It looks like she’s been painting the bathroom and her neck has been covered in paint.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Is Chris & Ella at this wedding or have they sent Kimberly & Chris with a “we’ll waiver our 20% of your fee off your next 5 jobs if you go instead of us” bribe?

• Haha

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
I’ve got slated on Chris Hughes reel of him 🤣🤣🤣🥹 my name is out there once again 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I wouldn’t worry too much he probably secretly agrees with you and thinks it’s weird too but he’s contractual obligation to be best pals with Jakey isn’t up for a few more hours.

• Haha

The Duchess

VIP Member
He shared the venue and menu on his stories yesterday as if he was there but very strange there are no photos of him anywhere but loads of his wife and her hairdresser mate. Like Fakey he loves the camera and limelight so would have thought he’d get his face in the photos if he was there
She must have access to his intagram and took them photos and logged info his insta, shess in pictures but Marcel is no where ti be seen??

• Haha

itsjustt

Don’t think they were happy with him saying the sister should have been back at work🤦🏼‍♀️ He really is a cunt who doesn’t care about anyone else😡

Marcel’s stories crazy❤
He really could just have not posted the video couldn't he - the guys a 1st class wanker.