Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossipsauce

VIP Member
I’m same age as Sophie and my skin nothing like that 😂
I mean I see what you mean not everybody has natural beauty and that’s fine but I wouldn’t say it’s normal skin . She’s had to much work and now it’s saggy and old looking . She’s in her 20s but looks early 40s .
The pair of them look like they have sun damage. Which is no surprise given the holidays they've had and there never seems to be any spf in sight! SPF people, it's your friend!

Reactions: 15

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
He’s definitely enjoying the kiss more with Wayne than he was with Sophie. Cmon Fakey, stop trying to prove you’re straight with all this fake stuff. This is 2022, time to come out the closest, no one is going to care.
He really does look like he's thrown up in his mouth! 🤢

• Haha

cazellie

VIP Member
Yea I see where you’re coming from. But to tell people to ‘bore off’ when I simply said I liked her dress is just fab right rude. People are allowed opinions even though Its 2022 and people don’t like it. I just think why can’t be just be left in their own lane.
I liked the dress just not for a hot Ibiza summers day. I’m glad she kept her bolts tucked away too.

• Haha

The Duchess

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure her dad is in the background of one of her stories today. He’s the bloke wearing the white hat and sunglasses while the girl is adjusting her train.
is this her dad? did he get a lend of Fakeys “fella from the de monte ad suit and hat) see the pampas flower pin on him 😂
3B13AA0B-3BC5-40AF-9C78-78525025F804.jpg

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So he didn’t publish one story yesterday but he gained 2,000 new followers 🤦🏻‍♀️ So was it because Chris Hughes put him on his grid or did he buy himself a few more because he could pass it off and say it was because of CHs reel and the interest in his ‘wedding’ 🤷🏻‍♀️ Will soon find out. Anyone that genuinely followed him after seeing him on CHs IG, will soon unfollow once they’ve had the pleasure of his incessant attention seeking stories.

Attachments

• Haha