Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
I can’t believe what I’ve seen today. 🤣
I have some tea tho🙊
Apparently Sophie wanted to marry this cunt before Dan married Ross because they wanted to ‘do it first’
The stole every idea from Dan so it looked like Dan had copied everything because they wanted to get in the papers!!
Absolute cunts!😡 Not that it will even compare😂 Danielle’s will be classy, theirs is trashy🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Twinkal86

Chatty Member
His suit rank, what even is that colour scheme?! 🤢

Her dress....wtf. it looks like a Mark Lesley design but it just doesn't suit her figure, venue.

• Sick
  • Haha

Turtledove58

VIP Member
I hope all his well wishers remember that this isn’t a fucking Hallmark movie today! He’s a self conceited narcissist. He undermines Sophie and Freddie on a daily basis. Leo is the golden child, however, he’s also allowed to get away with things my little boy (who is now26😂) far too much and will have behavioural issues.

• Haha

YouAreHiding

Crazy to think there’s literally a few weeks difference between Leo and Kate Lawlers daughter …& Baby Noa is counting to 10 on her latest post !
I know tho Noa has a Nanny and family watching her and although Kate films her she talks non stop and engages with her. Where’s Jake eye fucks the camera on the phone and Leo is left to it. Think Kate had a Nanny at her wedding to help with Noa. Tho there is Leo wandering about with just a nappy on no hat or a lick of SPF. Same with Fred said he went topless as took suit off. Put a t shirt on him at least or tell him to wear one. Not bothered about top off as in more the blistering heat. Wonder if the poor kids had to eat off that sweaty grazing board too.

• Sick

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
I think it was showing men how to check their balls for lumps etc on This Morning. Didn't he have a scare or someone close to him that had testicular cancer?
Yeah he was part of a check your balls campaign. His brother seen the show, checked his & found a lump. Turns out he had cancer, needed an op and treatment. Said Chris doing the campaign saved his life as he’d never checked before and prob wouldn’t have if he hadn’t seen Chris & Dr Chris.

• Wow

The Duchess

VIP Member
Someone made a “spoof” Marcus mitchell TT account, it was so funny , we still don’t know who made because he doesn’t just have tattle that dislike him, the people where he is from also dislike him, so who know 😂 there hasnt been anything on it in a while… I hope whoever made that ig doph account starts posting stuff😂
4F5DE952-3193-4D5F-BD9D-6A806E50D18D.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

bluecups

VIP Member
This last comment on Grimsby Telegraph is either from Fakey himself or from someone that doesn’t go on his Instagram. The crap about his fathering skills and being successful could only be written by him or a crazed fan 🙄 and yet again the ‘jealous’ word is used. If this ‘person’ followed him they’d know there’s not much in his life that any normal person would be jealous of 😂
Swear down I read that in Nanny QVC's voice. :ROFLMAO:

Also, was anyone else checking for double exclamation marks ❗❗

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Oh Christ, a matching palm tree with yet another bloke. The moon was bad enough with the other fella. Fucking weirdo this prick is. 🤡

jakequickenden_4.jpg
jakequickenden_7.jpg
jakequickenden_8.jpg
jakequickenden_9.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

Nannywanny59

VIP Member
This looks like the beigest wedding ever, so magnolia and boring,
they have to have sort of mag deal right if they ain’t putting any pics of her and her net curtains on SM?
LF that pose, u look malnourished luv, get some grub into ya
his delmonte suit , the putrid brown waistcoat, pitty badge of honor , he’s the thirstiest z lister to ever grace SM
do u know what’s missing frm the day though?
LOVE ❤
Not a genuine feeling or emotion btwn the married couple, no, he’s reserved all that 4 Chris!!!
If they have OK instead of Take A Break I’m gunna be pissed 😜

• Haha