Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Thing is people get bored with the same sort of content and as usual he finds a narrative and then just posts incessantly about it. Whether it be wedding, engagement, birth, death, illness, anxiety, fitness, diet, he does it every single time. He’ll definitely be necking the gummies if his newly acquired followers start to desert him as well 😂
Yeah that's so true. Anything that gets like he does it over and over again. Next pics will be the kids in their suits

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

plonkington

VIP Member
I can imagine this was a boring fucking wedding with it all being about the aesthetic. 😴😴

dress is looking abit shite 😬

• Haha

Sarivng2022

VIP Member
I know that this has been mentioned, but Marcel definitely wasn’t there was he? Just his convict wife (will piss myself laughing if the EU brings in rules like the US that stops you travelling if you have form 😂)
Visas like ESTAS are coming in November 2023 for entry to the EU from third countries like ours. they will cost €7 and last 3 years with similar questions to the US ones so may do. Although I thought she was Portuguese so may have a Portuguese passport? May have imagined that

• Haha

lj1991

I can’t get over how ugly that dress is… definitely suits her and her personality 🤢

• Haha

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
607EF426-9A04-4869-AD19-0761DD0B5DA4.jpeg

So the lacy/embroidered one was her 1st dress and this was her 2nd. This is the only pic I’ve seen. Looks kinda sparkly but that could be a filter

• Haha

riddleme89

VIP Member
I’ve never known what to say when people ask me what my type is but “uneducated pretty boys” actually sums it up 😂😂😂😂😂
A chav then 😂 I love a bad boy

So the cling on mate Nicky from corrie has been given Wayne linikers place to stay whilst she is in Ibiza and she’s sooooooooo happy and she excited as she’s arrived to a surprise from Wayne …. He’s left her loads of pictures of herself 🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what the actual fuck is that about ?? Lol

Who wants to have pics of themselves to look at ?? Is it just me or is this like a bit odd let alone a bit sad lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
He be hiding in the wardrobe when she gets back later 😂😂

• Haha

gagzi

VIP Member
But on your fucking wedding suit come on love surely to god you don't find comfort in that . He never posted his brother when he was alive . I'm all for comfort but it looked dreadful . A locket under his shirt qould look better . Looked tacky and pathetic and I dint care what anybody says 🤣
Just like he never posts his other brother (because he's alive)..apart from the one pic with the gigan-toe! Doesn't get him the likes he so craves.