Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Ah letting me know your brother is there! Cheers Jake. Why say older brother? Such a weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
How fragile is he going to be feeling on his birthday today 😂 46 stories yesterday and that doesn’t include the ones he took down. In the last month they’ve plastered their ‘honeymoon’ to Santorini over the gram, made it pretty obvious they were getting married in London on the gram and been on the gram non stop since getting to Ibiza but still not one story in any of the tabloids. Whilst daily they are showing the likes of the GC walking on a beach and Love Island contestants posing in their bikinis 🙄 if this doesn’t show them just how irrelevant they are, that they can’t even get on the Daily Fail sidebar of shame, nothing will 😂

• Haha

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
I’ve cracked a can of thatchers (my beauts will understand) and I’m celebrating the fact that the most tragic wedding is happening tomorrow and I’ve cleared my diary because I cannot miss it.
please can we have as many screenshots as I don’t want him to see I’ve watched his stories 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Nannywanny59

VIP Member
Soph write down the plans for the wedding….
1. Go to Ibiza-
2. Hunt down Wayne Lineker
3. Harass Wayne Lineker
4. Stay in his bar until we get chucked out.
5. Make sure I kiss Wayne Lineker
What a 🔔 end

• Haha
  • Heart

instashun

VIP Member
How much sun does one prick need is getting more orange by the day .What a pair of sad bastards doing ads already she’s becoming worse than him and that’s saying something.
Don’t forget how worried about cancer he is but lays out in it for hours on end just like his leather skinned mother

• Haha
  • Wow

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
James Blunt lives in Ibiza and Jake was quite happy to rip the piss out of him a few months back. I hope James sees his chavvy wedding and tweets an appropriate response full of sarcastic disdain.
James Blunt is an absolute boss on Twitter. No Ryanair flights for him :ROFLMAO:

Ugly fuckwit! Act your age not your size
Adults who stick their tongue out in pics need slapped.

• Haha
  • Angry

CBS1

OH EM GEEEEE HE'S PUT HIS BRO UP ON THE GRAM! ALERT ALERT! HE IS REAL!

• Haha
  • Wow

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Jesus just why my god how old is she put it away Sophie 🤮🤮🤮🤮View attachment 1548894
Christ, you can see her kidneys...🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮

View attachment 1548903View attachment 1548904View attachment 1548912Haha hounded Wayne again, they are fucking desperate, im cringing 😬
Probably offered him a go on soapy if he got a few more pics ...👍👍👍👍👍

She has no idea what class is
She will soon know what a chafed chuff is though
She'll need the canestan for that minge in the morning....

How is her little hot pocket even poking out those knickers unless she's done it purposely? I'm slim with a FAT punani and it NEVER escapes my knickers so what's her excuse?
It's healed up from lack of use ..

Last edited:
  • Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Oh I really hope so. I can imagine Su pissed up with a fag hanging out of her mouth , brawling at the end of the wedding day. No posh voice being put on. Lipstick smudged, effing and jeffing 🤣
Imagine the pair of them, 20/20 in their hands, fags in gobs, and QVC s left tit hanging out after being skull dragged round by gypsy rose farquard ...

• Haha
So his brother hasn't travelled to the villa with his mother and Co. Very telling.

So all we have seen so far is the Quickenden side. Wonder when the Church party will arrive and where they will be staying? Hmm.

Can't wait for this shit show to unfold!

• Haha

Whogivesa

I agree with what some of the other posters have said, I think (any!) cock-a-doodle-doo will have barked out the orders NOT to post anything today. We've all seen snippets of his passive aggressive spitefulness and we know they basically live on here, so I totally think he will have a blanket ban on Insta posts until he says so, just to try and piss off us fakeys.
We might be 'treated' to a little sneak peek later, maybe an arty farty shot that doesn't really show anything. The twats really think they are box office!
Not to worry, I've my best Ali Express gear on, flaps out, Lizzy Duke jewels, chipped nails and clip in extensions. Fucking Posh Spice staring back at me in the mirror bro. Peace out lovers!✌

• Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
Big up @mollyann and her fbi skills. Nothing gets past us fakeys 👏🏻 Imagine he wakes up on his wedding day tomorrow has a browse on here and sees we’ve done the dirty side by side of him copying his ex 😂😂😂

Not sure whether I’ve been blocked from LF, but I can’t see this like on the post, so either hi Sophie and you have unliked or I’ve been blocked.

Can’t get my head around how single whites female this is.. it’s crazy!

so today has obvs been.. you go out with girls with Leo bug in going out thi evening.Poor Fred hardly seen his little face xx
shes only gone and unliked it 😂😂😂 hi doph 👋🏻

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Nannywanny59

VIP Member
They’ve both said on numerous occasions they turned down magazine deals 🤥 but let’s be honest they can’t even make the Daily Mail sidebar of shame, so OK and Hello were never going to be interested. Only reason he’ll have no phones is because he’ll want to be the 1st person posting a picture. Shame he wasn’t as considerate to Jamie & Camilla on their wedding day 🙄
The only magazine deal these 2 will get will be ‘Take a break’

• Haha