Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

riddleme89

VIP Member
I feel sorry for Sophie. Somethings obviously gone on with her family, and that’s fine - she must be abit sad that it’s all her side. Meant to be an extended time to celebrate their “wedding” sham marriage , and it’s all his family. I wonder what’s happened🤨
I noticed they all fell out a long time ago . She was a normal girl good looking had many friends and spent lots of time with her sister and family . Then she turned into a stuck up bitch who thought she was a big time z lister because her husband had been a xfactor reject 🤣 its a shame but if my friend or siblings turned out like that I wouldn't go either . I don't think jake let's her mum have Leo either he thinks lei is his possession and makes all the rules. They will probably be staying somewhere else and just attend the wedding. Both pair of clowns and embarrassing 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Joon

VIP Member
🐔 Fuck eating that breakfast sitting in the sand sorry but one bit of wind and its all over the place...no sorry indoors for me ..look like a load of scruffs anyway pigs in a trough....cunts could do with a good meal....

• Haha
  • Angry

Turtledove58

VIP Member
Why LF allowing this weasel filming Freddie in his underwear for thousands of people to see this? If my son was filmed like this I’d knock his fucking head off!!!! how come flakey never helps her? 🤬

• Heart
  • Angry

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
Might be an unpopular opinion but I'm with QVC: I think Sophie looks nice today too!

Jake: That yellow monstrosity with matching glasses makes you look like some kind of Ali G wannabe. Compliment your new wife, you arsehole!
"Look at how beautiful she is....can't believe I'm marrying her." Doesn't really count if I've instructed you to say it, does it Fake?!

• Haha

Tulip lady

Chatty Member
Wearing the bikini with half ya vag hanging out is one thing but for a bloke to share that photo with millions of people wow 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Sick
  • Haha

Glitterbelle

Not sure Tesco will want Miss Wholesome flogging their meal deals now the whole world has seen her beef curtains on the gram

• Haha
  • Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
34yrs old today. Time to start acting like it bro instead of chasing Wanky Wayne around O Beach, your 'beard' with her tits and flaps out and you both totally embarrassing yourselves showing everybody what utter desperados you are. Happy Comedown!!! 👍 Have a drink on us Fakey. No doubt you'll be needing it!!! 🗞❄

jakequickenden_1.jpg

Screenshot_20220903-090118~2.png

Her birthday post 🤮 couldn’t wish for a better dad to Leo? better stepdad to Fred? Fuck me her standards are low. If she thinks he’s a good dad and especially good stepdad, she’s more deluded than I thought. She does realise we all see the way he treats her son 🤦🏻‍♀️
As for I can’t wait to marry you and be your wife. Has she’s forgotten they actually got married 10 days ago.
What a crock of shit. That picture is from the Chernobyl wasteland hotel where he threw Fred into the pool? Endless laughs? That's why you always look like you've got the raving hump and Fred is always treated like shit. You always have to do everything whilst he films every aspect for the Gram. Don't you remember yesterday when he took the piss out of you in front of mommy dearest? How deluded and thick are you Lord Flappy? What a sad and fake existence you have!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Alison10011

Why are they letting Warwick eat half a banana and leave the rest on the sofa. Honestly, they are just compete skutters 🤢 absolutely vile.

• Sick
  • Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
He should've put the theme tune to the viewing video! Yabba dabba doooo!! 🤣

Shithole, what a shithole,
This wedding is a complete farce,
Where's Lord F's family,
They all know he likes it up the ass!! 🤣🤣🎶🎶🎶

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I was waiting for him to slip! 🤣
For somebody who is supposedly so injury prone 🙄 it amazes me the risks he takes of an old injury flaring up again in the days leading up to his ‘wedding’ 😂 He’s got a couple of days work lined up when he gets home so let’s all pray he doesn’t have a recurrence of one of his many ailments then. He’s so lucky that all his health problems and injuries seem to have miraculously cleared up since he stopped Footloose. How fortunate is that 🤭

• Haha

Libbub

VIP Member
How many people do you reckon Prickenden has had to block over night? I bet he got a tsunami of messages about that kiss with the old Linaker tosspot. Everyone knows he's a dirty old man and fakey was as star struck as a 13 year old at a Harry styles concert. Jeez he really needs to give his head wobble.

Not too sure on that one tbh 😒 I just download them from anonymous stories. Not sure if you can download from a laptop as I'm just on my phone atm. Some WIKIS link to the exact page and direct you straight away to clips but again, have no idea. 😢 x

View attachment 1549630
She thinks she kendal jenner or one of the karkrashians. They walk around with their flaps out as well.

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
I thought I'd do a small pre-wedding collage just for this momentous occasion! Popcorn at the ready Fakey's!!!

Polish_20220830_224243032.jpg

This is what we've all been waiting for!!!!! ✌

jakequickenden_4.jpg
jakequickenden_5.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

kj135

VIP Member
Also wasn’t Sophie on celebs go dating? She was obviously trying to get with any old “celeb”

cazellie

VIP Member
OMG, you total twat, this is beyond cringeworthy
I’ve seen lots of brides having similar things hanging from their bouquet and not on display and fair enough, having the tacky embroidered names in his suit is hidden too. This is something else! It’s creepy

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
If he’s removed them stories he’s either been on here or been getting DMs telling him what a disrespectful cunt he is. He rarely takes stories down (plastic bag on Leo’s head being a rare exception) so someone’s definitely had a word

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Wonder how much they'll charge for their couples OF account?

For just £2.50 a month watch Sophie stuff anal beads up Jakes ass and much more! Subscribe today for 50% off you first 3 months!

• Haha
  • Sick

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
I do apologise for repeating a previous post of mine but every time I see QVC bloody awful eyebrows it reminds me of this picture

I see the 6 pack is back in place once again and I knew that pair of thick socks I packed for fakey’s holiday swimwear snaps would come in handy 😉😉

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha