Jake Quickenden #30 Fake is a prick only Sophie would choose, can somebody burn those rank shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tsk Tsk LF... Should be marked as an aff/ad.

Yes I've reported it😂
So have I 👍🏻 and I reported her yesterday as well 😂

hahaha they wish. More like wish’s version of posh & becks.
She’s deluded 😂 only thing in common is the tit implants for her and the cheap tattoos for him. As for the peoples comments on this post 🤮

Honestly don't think that he is jakes . Nothing like him at all and they were split then she told him she was pregnant
Queue the posting of the side by side photo of him as a kid next to one of Leo. Gives him an excuse to also post about his dad again as well 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Thread Suggestion:

Jake Quickenden #31

Who’s the Daddy? Time to fake a DNA test for the Gram before snorting a gram, oh damn…

• Haha
Reactions: 27
See I've saw one photo of Leo as a baby and you can see his wretched dad in him. If it wasn't for that one photo I also would be questioning it cause you'd think a harsh face like that would dominate the gene pool tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did someone say on here previously they never take the kids to any play centres / soft play and then boom Fakey has taken Leo today. Get his hair cut after that please it‘s getting ridiculous now 🙄
Yes me yesterday 🤣🤣🤣 see they reading here again tramps

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
duck off is she deluded? Hun you are FAR FROM posh and becks. I’m all for body positivity and being confident in yourself but that’s something else. She loves herself way too much 😂
She’s a stay at home mum who relies on her z lister boyfriend for a living and pretends she needs a PA? She’s hardly some entrepreneur ran off her feet and needing childcare and a pa. I’m embarrassed she even suggests that.

One son is either at his dads or school. The other is either at the gym creche or nursery and her eldest is usually eye bleeping himself or doing two hours panto. What does she need a bleeping PA For? To manage her bullshit?

As much as Jake is a twit, without him she’d have no platform, no ads and would actually have to have a real job. She’s making money being married to someone that came last on a talent show ten years ago. It’s so fucked up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.