Jake Quickenden #30 Fake is a prick only Sophie would choose, can somebody burn those rank shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am quaking in my boots at her extensions! I cannot believe how bad they are because it's my field of work! Whoever did this should be shot. To think she's getting married with this tit in!!! Paahaaahaaa. WTAF?? 😮😮😮
View attachment 1537243
I feel you troll, I was HORRIFIED seeing that! One dip in the swimming pool and she’s got a full on horsehair matt 🤢 you know what I’m talking about…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
FFS 😂 Its now time to start #justice4matthew (that poor bastard Ive always felt sorry for him and now this, he’s defo going to go for bread one of these days and never to be seen again and I don’t blame him)
honesty what does Matthew see in her? He’s not a bad looking chap and I just don’t understand the set up. He seems way too nice and good for old nanny sue 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
QVC has a nail and pedicure booked Wednesday so can’t see it being a Thursday wedding. The excitement has got me on the edge of my seat

• Haha
Reactions: 21
QVC has a nail and pedicure booked Wednesday so can’t see it being a Thursday wedding. The excitement has got me on the edge of my seat
I think it’s Friday, he let slip on Friday in a video “this time next week we’ll be married”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I feel you troll, I was HORRIFIED seeing that! One dip in the swimming pool and she’s got a full on horsehair matt 🤢 you know what I’m talking about…
If you know you know. Considering hair is my livelihood (a full head with top spec hair £800), cut, colour and blow dry has made me LOL at hers. I want to know what idiot did this. They need to be named and shamed! 💯

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
If you know you know. Considering hair is my livelihood (a full head with top spec hair £800), cut, colour and blow dry has made me LOL at hers. I want to know what idiot did this. They need to be named and shamed! 💯
Maybe Jake called & demanded her home as he’d been left with his child for too long and the hairdresser didn’t get to finish🤣 IYKYK😉

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I said this last night, she has not said a word about the extensions since she said she was getting them, I think she won’t mention them because it basically would be naming and shaming them so that’s whats making me think they are clip ins because she can’t afford a decent yet IYKYK , hair is my life, so im calling it again that they are clip in because the actual state of them and she can’t afford a decent full head and best of all she couldn’t blag herself a free full head off a decent brand because she is a bleeping nobody 💅 Danielle Fogarty has fabulous hair, saw on her stories last week, the colours is a creamy blonde I absolutely love it , Id say she has extensions aswell but doesn’t feel the need to brag or beg for them #justsaying

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just watched his stories on my second account that he hasn’t blocked me on. Hi Jakey! 👋

Sorry but who calls their toddler G?! Getting high on the juice?! 🙃 he’s obviously trolling us, he knows we’re bang on the bleeping money with the ❄.

Sounds awful and I don’t mean to trigger or upset anyone so apologies in advance if I do but I honestly think he’s abusive to LF behind closed doors. I say this because why the duck would she let bleep chops treat Fred how he does?!

Reactions: 19
I’ve come to the conclusion that Sophie does ads for products when she doesn’t need to. I think she believes the more she advertises a certain product, it makes her look more in demand as an influencer so she’ll get more work 🤦🏻‍♀️ where actually it makes her look like an desperate idiot for keep advertising the same brand when she obviously had the pay check already. Take estrid. She done umpteen stories yesterday and has done another story today. There are load of Insta huns advertising those razors and they advertise every couple of months. I have never seen anyone ad them 2 days on the trot like she has.

• Haha
I’ve come to the conclusion that Sophie does ads for products when she doesn’t need to. I think she believes the more she advertises a certain product, it makes her look more in demand as an influencer so she’ll get more work 🤦🏻‍♀️ where actually it makes her look like an desperate idiot for keep advertising the same brand when she obviously had the pay check already. Take estrid. She done umpteen stories yesterday and has done another story today. There are load of Insta huns advertising those razors and they advertise every couple of months. I have never seen anyone ad them 2 days on the trot like she has.
so many influencers openly say they decline ads or things they don’t believe in and you can tell when the ads are few and far between and can see the product they genuinely like. It’s clear with these two they’re desperate af so will accept anything that’s offered to them

Just watched his stories on my second account that he hasn’t blocked me on. Hi Jakey! 👋

Sorry but who calls their toddler G?! Getting high on the juice?! 🙃 he’s obviously trolling us, he knows we’re bang on the bleeping money with the ❄.

Sounds awful and I don’t mean to trigger or upset anyone so apologies in advance if I do but I honestly think he’s abusive to LF behind closed doors. I say this because why the duck would she let bleep chops treat Fred how he does?!
I also think he could be abusive but I also think she is as fame hungry as he is so more fool her for putting up with it. Like him, she’ll put herself before her kids because she hankers after the ‘showbiz’ lifestyle. I actually think recently she has become more beggy than him and I never thought I’d see anyone that was worse than Fakey. He treats Fred appallingly but truth be know so does she. She uses him for Instagram and blatantly favours Leo. She’s so desperate for the z lister life, she conveniently overlooks the way that hole treats her son.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

This was why I asked did yous think LF was on the sprectrum ?? and jakes knows this and it would make it easier for him to emotionally or psychologically abuse her, and yes how he treats Fred, and how we see this , and how Sophie turns a blind eye it? its how it comes across to me? yous reckoned she was not on the spectrum but just a fame hungry wannabe, which is true but also could be more. Jake is extremely passive aggressive as is his mother in my opinion thats why I say poor Matt, Again we can only base our opinions on what we see x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Hi guys it's me X factor superstar QJQ, I need to tell you all about this amazing product I've been sent to try. It's worked amazing on the issues I've had and Soph swares by it too so I'm hoping it can help you guys too. Here's some before and after pics *insert pics*. Use code QJQ20 today for 20% off this premium anal bleach and get sending your before and afters for a chance to win a year's free supply!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.