Jake Quickenden #30 Fake is a prick only Sophie would choose, can somebody burn those rank shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Caroline Flack festival where he met his new best friend Kimberley was mentioned in the Mail yesterday and guess what…… no mention of him at all!
I watched the documentary about it yesterday - not a sighting or mention of him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
yeah is he not doing this thing today with the young one? So how on earth is he going to refrain himself to not record or promote it? I still don’t know what is even is? So he doesn’t this thing today and flying to Ibiza tonight? Oh and “rough” was deliberately spelt wrong for attention as you tossers pointed this out that he likes to do this, what an prick. He cant just duck off and say nothing.
he’s testing his ‘best friend’ knowledge by doing a quiz together and whoever looses is dunked into the Thames. It’s a new thing. The description was posted on the last page I think. Then after that he’s flying to Ibiza

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Doesn't it invalidate your home insurance if you tell the world you're going away 🙄👀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
he’s testing his ‘best friend’ knowledge by doing a quiz together and whoever looses is dunked into the Thames. It’s a new thing. The description was posted on the last page I think. Then after that he’s flying to Ibiza
I was too eager and posted before I saw the post explaining what he was doing today so I desperately tried to redeem myself and edit my post but I just said duck it il just delete it instead 😂 but thanks for replying to my idiotic post so Im all updated now I can relax lol, I still can’t believe how hes going to refrain from his phone today, im sure he will get some head to film it on his phone for him. So he’s clearly doing this for his own gain? I can’t believe its not for charity? is any other z listers doing this? shouldnt be allowed do it if you have a big following regardless if you bought them or not. Prick. Oh and the deliberate spelling mistake for attention. Wanker

• Haha
Reactions: 11
LF obviously been on here. Made sure she’s added ‘ad’ to the Estrid story she’s done today 😂. Obviously not many takers on her discount code for her to be advertising it yet again. Never ever seen anyone who advertises estrid (and there’s a lot that do) post 2 days on the trot, let alone 3. She really is getting rather desperate now. Wonder how many ads and aff links she’ll do from Ibiza 😂

Just found his next gig. Apparently he’s making a ‘celebrity’ (their word not mine) guest appearance at the Friends musical in Cardiff on September 10 🙄😂
What happened to his fortnight in Ibiza then? He either lied to start with or he’s having to cut it short because he needs the money 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Literally cannot wait for this wedding! I could do with a good laugh.

Bet QJQ serenades QSQ- if he sings his vows, I will die. At the very least he will sing at the reception. Why pay for entertainment when our very own premier Parkdean superstar is on hand?! Nobody kills songs better than QJQ!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He’s really getting the best gigs isn’t he now his road to a million (bots) finished haha loving it.Dsyon air wrap x4 a free weekend spa all for duck all 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼Su going for the natural no make look Jesus she’s caked in foundation 🙄Wonder if his missing brother at the wedding be rolling out the dead ones for sympathy roll on the wedding of the year I’m so excited can’t sleep 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Guys buckle up, nanny qvc is going to try out her new wax today and give us her review later on. Can’t wait for this 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
LF obviously been on here. Made sure she’s added ‘ad’ to the Estrid story she’s done today 😂. Obviously not many takers on her discount code for her to be advertising it yet again. Never ever seen anyone who advertises estrid (and there’s a lot that do) post 2 days on the trot, let alone 3. She really is getting rather desperate now. Wonder how many ads and aff links she’ll do from Ibiza 😂

Just found his next gig. Apparently he’s making a ‘celebrity’ (their word not mine) guest appearance at the Friends musical in Cardiff on September 10 🙄😂
What happened to his fortnight in Ibiza then? He either lied to start with or he’s having to cut it short because he needs the money 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
Is he playing the part where Ross got his teeth whitened

• Haha
Reactions: 22

There is no bleeping way that is a recent picture! But then people never use current ones, they can't really. Hair is bleeping diabolical, looks haggered to duck, and his teeth need their own postcode. He's grim

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So mullet is waiting for rat face to return all her tacky suitcases ready for the most special occasion on the z listers calendar .Hoping Danielle’s wedding is gorgeous as no way lord F going to outshine her 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.