Jake Quickenden #30 Fake is a prick only Sophie would choose, can somebody burn those rank shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You mean only 20 stories today instead of the normal 40+ 🙄😴
Here’s hoping when he gets dunked in the Thames, he forgets and leaves his phone in his pocket 😂
Also how thick does he think his followers are to have to explain what MIA means 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also, does he mean "going rogue?"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So he’s leaving the mullets to get a flight by themselves? As if anyone gives a tit he’s off Instagram today .Loving they are telling everyone houses are empty including qvc sue not good as we don’t want anything to happen while they are gone 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The kid is definitly autistic. He has all the characteristics my two grandsons have but I think he is going to be high functioning. Poor little sod. I feel sorry for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
So he’s leaving the mullets to get a flight by themselves? As if anyone gives a tit he’s off Instagram today .Loving they are telling everyone houses are empty including qvc sue not good as we don’t want anything to happen while they are gone 😝
Let’s be honest there is no way he’ll be off Instagram today. Unless he’s been told by management to keep his phone off, he’ll be filming his work gig. He needs the attention.
I’d be more concerned if I was him about the chance of my back or hip injury flaring up again if I’m dropped 20 foot in water just before my 2nd wedding 🙄. Of course he’s not worried though cos there was duck all wrong with him in the first place 🤥

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Re my previous quote about autism. I meant it for PTWM. I don't think Leo has autism.

Reactions: 9
What’s this jump he’s doing today?

the only reason he’ll be off his phone is because he’s working and then on a flight to Ibiza. Not because he’s chosen to

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How embarrassing that him and this Kimberley are doing it together and have to research each other on Google 😂 can just imagine them asking each other when their birthday is, how many siblings, favourite food etc etc. Imagine classing this as work!

Guys I’m so excited for the wedding of the year and the inevitable comedown when it’s all over. You’d think the last few weeks of holidays, having treatments, swanning around, hen and stag would have been the best time of their life. Instead everything has looked so depressing.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
so another day of fooling around and calling it work then. Won’t be sick for this one as he’s got his new coronation street pal to annoy
Exactly. A Friendship test with somebody he’s met a couple of times. I bet he is gutted management obviously didn’t put Chris Hughes forward for it or CH is busy maybe doing proper work 😉 He’s going to be at his attention seeking best today with a crowd to perform to 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Hopefully his head and teeth to heavy to stop him falling in the Thames.Bet they put a reel up showing they got married last week mixed with the pretend wedding of the year.How creepy his ex getting married this week in Ibiza 👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why couldn’t he just congratulate Stacey instead of making it all about his wedding. He’s such a narcissist it’s unreal. Me me me

Reactions: 23
Why couldn’t he just congratulate Stacey instead of making it all about his wedding. He’s such a narcissist it’s unreal. Me me me
It’s so obvious he trying to gain Staceys attention or gain some of her followers 🤦🏻‍♀️ Who replies to people on another persons post unless they’re tagged in it. As you say typical narcisstic behaviour - it’s all about him.
Can you imagine what the ‘wedding’ is going to be like. He’ll definitely be trying to steal the attention from the bride. This thread going to go off come the weekend 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.