Jake Quickenden #30 Fake is a prick only Sophie would choose, can somebody burn those rank shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So mullet is waiting for rat face to return all her tacky suitcases ready for the most special occasion on the z listers calendar .Hoping Danielle’s wedding is gorgeous as no way lord F going to outshine her 👍
Absolutely nothing could compare LF’s wedding to Danielle’s!!!! (quadruple!) even the tit luggage, I bet Danielle can afford her own designer luggage. Lord Farquaad you might want to take the old stickers off you’re tit luggage so they don’t get lost because Ryanair most certainly won’t do it for you ✌
034FAEBA-EA28-404F-AB93-AB8854AEE393.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Absolutely nothing could compare LF’s wedding to Danielle’s!!!! (quadruple!) even the tit luggage, I bet Danielle can afford her own designer luggage. Lord Farquaad you might want to take the old stickers off you’re tit luggage so they don’t get lost because Ryanair most certainly won’t do it for you ✌ View attachment 1539936
being a mother I would get stressed af taking that many suitcases plus having my child and toddler in toe as well as a pushchair etc. f that. Good luck to them 😂😂😂

you know what’d make me absolutely piss, Ryanair sending their suitcase to the wrong country because she’s not removed the stickers and she’s not got her dress for the wedding of the century 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
being a mother I would get stressed af taking that many suitcases plus having my child and toddler in toe as well as a pushchair etc. f that. Good luck to them 😂😂😂

you know what’d make me absolutely piss, Ryanair sending their suitcase to the wrong country because she’s not removed the stickers and she’s not got her dress for the wedding of the century 😂😂😂
Id say she threw in a few empty suitcases in that picture for extra dramatic effect and attention seeking. With any luck it gets lost with all the old stickers still left on :rolleyes: glad to see they finally invested in a lightweight stroller for Leo (hopefully she had the sense to buy one that you can adjust to lie down so he can sleep while they eat or whenever) but something tells me she’s couldn’t possibly be that thoughtful and that would more expensive of course if it was a lie down adjustable seat Maclaren stroller so im guessing not. Anyone see Jac Jossa’s reel 😂 its really good and all the likes and views you can see lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Id say she threw in a few empty suitcases in that picture for extra dramatic effect and attention seeking. With any luck it gets lost with all the old stickers still left on :rolleyes: glad to see they finally invested in a lightweight stroller for Leo (hopefully she had the sense to buy one that you can adjust to lie down so he can sleep while they eat or whenever) but something tells me she’s couldn’t possibly be that thoughtful and that would more expensive of course if it was a lie down adjustable seat Maclaren stroller so im guessing not. Anyone see Jac Jossa’s reel 😂 its really good and all the likes and views you can see lol
Just seen JJs reel myself 😂 We all know Fakey stalks them. He’ll see how many likes, views and comments it’s got and bet he will try and copy this reel in Ibiza. You know he’s not Mr Originality 😉 I bet he won’t get over 1,000 comments and nearly 600,000 views in 2 hours like she has, if he does though 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Wonder if Off Limits scoured it’s talent base on the base of who is desperate enough to potentially bungee jump! Step forward QJQ 2 days before he is due to ‘get married’ lol. As if anyone would do that so near to the big day!

• Haha
Wonder if Off Limits scoured it’s talent base on the base of who is desperate enough to potentially bungee jump! Step forward QJQ 2 days before he is due to ‘get married’ lol. As if anyone would do that so near to the big day!
And with his supposed bad back and hips 😂 Desperate for ‘work. Desperate for attention 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just seen JJs reel myself 😂 We all know Fakey stalks them. He’ll see how many likes, views and comments it’s got and bet he will try and copy this reel in Ibiza. You know he’s not Mr Originality 😉 I bet he won’t get over 1,000 comments and nearly 600,000 views in 2 hours like she has, if he does though 😂
my thoughts exactly when I saw it 😂 he was the first person I thought of , I had to watch it again (extra views for Jac) because he ruined it on me the first time haha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just read that ITV are looking to do a Masked Singer special with just ex contestants from I’m a Celeb. I think we’ve found the next show Fakey will be tagging on Insta and begging to go on next 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
LF obviously been on here. Made sure she’s added ‘ad’ to the Estrid story she’s done today 😂. Obviously not many takers on her discount code for her to be advertising it yet again. Never ever seen anyone who advertises estrid (and there’s a lot that do) post 2 days on the trot, let alone 3. She really is getting rather desperate now. Wonder how many ads and aff links she’ll do from Ibiza 😂

Just found his next gig. Apparently he’s making a ‘celebrity’ (their word not mine) guest appearance at the Friends musical in Cardiff on September 10 🙄😂
What happened to his fortnight in Ibiza then? He either lied to start with or he’s having to cut it short because he needs the money 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
He's playing Janice, chandler's annoying girlfriend...

Please tell me she's not waxing her minge :sick: :sick: :sick:
All you need, her lamb flaps hanging out...

• Haha
  • Sick
Absolutely nothing could compare LF’s wedding to Danielle’s!!!! (quadruple!) even the tit luggage, I bet Danielle can afford her own designer luggage. Lord Farquaad you might want to take the old stickers off you’re tit luggage so they don’t get lost because Ryanair most certainly won’t do it for you ✌ View attachment 1539936
Wouldn’t have thought Ryanair let you take that much luggage 😂

• Haha
Wouldn’t have thought Ryanair let you take that much luggage 😂
Have you seen how much Ryanair charge for baggage 😂 I think the baggage costs are more than the flight costs. Michael O’Leary is one of the hungriest cunts in Ireland :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has he risen to the surface yet or has he drowned? I can't imagine that Kimberly getting any questions right about him at all and visa versa! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just read that ITV are looking to do a Masked Singer special with just ex contestants from I’m a Celeb. I think we’ve found the next show Fakey will be tagging on Insta and begging to go on next 🙄
Nobody knows who he is.. what would the clues be?

Bought followers to get to 1 million on Instagram..
Bullies his step son..
Doesn’t care for his 1st borns development..
Gay for pay..
Is now going to be performing for Colchester DWP..
Came last on X factor..
Doxxes people..
Has massive teeth that don’t fit his mouth..

• Haha
Reactions: 23
God I'd be so stressed with that amount of luggage. I panic about jsut having 1 case. Imagine if it went missing 😳

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.