Jake Quickenden #30 Fake is a prick only Sophie would choose, can somebody burn those rank shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @turndownforwhat for the winning thread title with 32 votes πŸ‘πŸ» Had to edit it slightly to fit in - the original is Jake Quickenden #30: Fake is a prick only Sophie would choose, can somebody please burn those rank bleeping shoes!!!

Last thread:

Anyone able to post a recap please 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 20
They don’t even classnjake as a star act πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
they hired him as a normal entertainer. Tragic to say the least .

would you not be mortified that your husband on your wedding night has gone to pontins to do an act not even as a special guest πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ shows how irrelevant he really is . Can’t Sophie see how much a laughing stock they both are …

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Crying πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

xfactor reject
β€œ never heard of him β€œ same mate hardly anybody has πŸ˜‚
Omg how embarrassing πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… there you go jake. That's what the majority of people think. They don't even k ow who you are. You are not even z list, you are a performer at the shittest holiday park in the UK where murders have occurred, 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Omg how embarrassing πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… there you go jake. That's what the majority of people think. They don't even k ow who you are. You are not even z list, you are a performer at the shittest holiday park in the UK where murders have occurred, 🀣🀣🀣
Doesn’t get any worst does it ? I mean no panto lined up . Promised soph and boys he was home for Christmas but clearly skint and had to do Cinderella at Xmas . Now pontins not even as a star guest just a β€œ has been β€œ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Crying πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

xfactor reject
β€œ never heard of him β€œ same mate hardly anybody has πŸ˜‚
imagine the onstage music guy can’t even stand him and he don’t know him ffs. This is going to be comedy gold I can feel the tension from on the stage from here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m embarrassed for Sophie that even on their wedding night Jake doesn’t want to be near her πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€ let’s be honest if he really didn’t want to do that gig he would have found an excuse not to!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
88FE412D-36A8-4CCB-8C45-4F35672CD2E3.png

Think it was defo today, she’s wearing her ring now. I think it may be the engagement ring but she’s not been wearing it since it was β€œsent to be resized” so I recon they used it today for the β€œreal wedding” and then will use the wedding rings for Ibiza

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Have they done a magazine deal, is that why they're not posted anything?
The fact it was only them and a couple of friends (non celeb) can’t see a mag being interested. If they had other z listers there or they were higher up the z scale themselves maybe but unless you’re a Jakey fan, why would anyone be interested in him and his fame hungry missus getting hitched in a registry office? No party, reception, nothing. They are obviously planning some big announcement for the gram but would be shocked if it is because of a mag deal. He has said countless times they weren’t prepared to sell their wedding and we know he never lies πŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The audience patiently waiting for jakeys set ..
CandidTalkativeBarebirdbat-mobile.jpg

View attachment 1525082
Think it was defo today, she’s wearing her ring now. I think it may be the engagement ring but she’s not been wearing it since it was β€œsent to be resized” so I recon they used it today for the β€œreal wedding” and then will use the wedding rings for Ibiza
Her skin is awful. Looks like the dark side of the moon with all those craters ...πŸŒ“πŸŒ“πŸŒ“

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Imagine thinking you’re the dogs bollocks but then spending your wedding night in a disgusting hovel for a few Β£.

Utterly embarrassing πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Doesn’t get any worst does it ? I mean no panto lined up . Promised soph and boys he was home for Christmas but clearly skint and had to do Cinderella at Xmas . Now pontins not even as a star guest just a β€œ has been β€œ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Only for a couple of weeks though he’s not doing it all at Lincoln this year

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Even fakey knows this is the lowest of the low as he’s not advertising it all over his insta like he usually would πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine thinking you’re the dogs bollocks but then spending your wedding night in a disgusting hovel for a few Β£.

Utterly embarrassing πŸ˜‚
Can’t actually believe it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I dont Know any man that leaves his wife on his wedding night especially for a β€œ gig” in pontins . That is seriously sad . Just shows this marriage is fake and all for attention . He must be really desperate to go to these lows !! #skint

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I’m embarrassed for Sophie that even on their wedding night Jake doesn’t want to be near her πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€ let’s be honest if he really didn’t want to do that gig he would have found an excuse not to!
maybe its so he doesn’t have to consummate the marriage πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.