Jake Quickenden #3 On the beg for this & that, thinks he’s god’s gift when he's a twonk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Demi friggin Moore send help am poorless…who are these strange beings that feed these two egotistical maniacs. View attachment 693444
Specsavers visit needed for you Vic🤣🤣 Guys I know he irritates us but reading how far up his arse & desperate for him to throw a scrap some of his followers are makes for fun entertainment & lots of laughs🤣🤣
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone on his insta very nicely mentioned how her child/ren did not cope with the heat well. Asked how Leo was and got a snappy he is fine back from Jake. No he is not 🤦‍♀️😂😂😂 you absolute bellend how can a little baby be happy in that blistering uncomfortable heat.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I unfollowed jake a while ago when the icks became well too icky for me 😂 but seeing these pics I’m shocked in the difference in Sophie I know she’s always been tiny and do not like passing judgement on someone’s size but I hope she’s ok! At the end of the day she is a mother of 2 (sorry 3) young children and beggy boy jake doesn’t seem to care about anything that’s not content or about himself/Leo 🥲

Reactions: 12
359866EA-60D3-4DA5-A8A1-80B6FCA64808.jpeg
8D89DB66-5088-42F2-B41D-491677CF0DEC.jpeg

I really wouldn’t be worried about Sophie, she has always been very small😳 I think the difference is before she always had a lot of muscle definition so that masked how thin she was, I doubt she would allow herself to even put a pound on☹ or she could just be naturally slim🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Everyone asking where Fred was yesterday Hi Jake, Hi Soph! Que multiple stories of him 🤪🤪
Also the line I’m nothing without my phone 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jake: If you're reading this you forgot to add the swipe up link. Just saying 🤷‍♀️ don't worry i wouldn't want a topless cameo from him.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
“Having to use Jake’s phone for my Instagram” 😂 lets be honest, you don’t HAVE to, do you Sophie? You and your Antz lookalike boyfriend could stay off social media and enjoy your holiday, but I guess if you didn’t have your phones to scroll through every 30 seconds you’d actually have to talk to each other and probably find out you’re both boring, vapid, sad, vain narcissistic twats.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I want to smash his face in - he’s filmed poor Freddy having a time out for swearing, poor kid looks so embarassed and uncomfortable. I hope the swearing was him telling Jake to duck off. 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I want to smash his face in - he’s filmed poor Freddy having a time out for swearing, poor kid looks so embarassed and uncomfortable. I hope the swearing was him telling Jake to duck off. 😡
He’s a prize bleep, imagine getting a kick out of embarrassing a young child. I hope Freddie’s Dad sees this and has a word with the knob!!

Reactions: 17
What is that hair colour all about? Patchy af!
3C89603D-7146-4C13-BAB3-3AF290E22A26.jpeg

If you swear around your kids Jake, normalising it, what do you expect?!

Reactions: 15
Hey Jake, I wouldn't worry about the odd swear word, every kid comes out with them even if you don't swear at home they will hear all sorts of stuff at school....what id be more worried about is the kind of stuff your kids are inevitably going to pick up from the shite you post on social media,the icks for example, imagine F repeating some of that....class parenting right there

Reactions: 19
He’s a prize bleep, imagine getting a kick out of embarrassing a young child. I hope Freddie’s Dad sees this and has a word with the knob!!
I wish his father would kick in!
He doesn’t seem to care though.
He allows his child to be pimped out like this so ….🤷‍♀️ I have little faith he will do the right thing by this young man.
Bloody heartbreaking!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.