Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CharlotteWebb

Holiday Icks.
• Taking a baby who has to sit in heat because their unable to do anything else hardly enjoyable for them.
• People who feel the need to show off their holiday ‘had worse Monday’s’
• Parents who take young children to basically an adult only hotel.
• Jake in general.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
'Soph, Soph! Film me pushing F down the aisle!!! Film me blowing raspberries on his belly! Film me Shadow boxing! Film me, film me, film me being a good dad!' 🙄

If my husband started filming everything, drooling over himself on Instagram, putting plant pots on my head in the garden centre I would honestly think he'd lost the plot. I'd be sooooo embarrassed and irritated. That's a bored 8 year old's behaviour and I don't know how Sophie puts up with him.
She puts up with him because she’s fame hungry🙄 She wouldn’t be getting all these ads & freebies if it wasn’t for him, they make me sick🤮
I swear 50% of his content is “icks”
10% is icks, 10% is ads & 80% is him eye fucking himself & using his baby for attention🙄

320ADC9C-CC44-42DB-88EF-0F9E07A3D63E.jpeg
There he goes again, using foul language from his 4 month old son’s page, he disgusts me😤 I am young, I am in no way a prude & my language can be very colourful but I don’t find this the least bit funny🙄

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
07382789-EE62-413F-8922-04D747ECBB65.jpeg

Wish this beggy cunt would fuck right off🤬 Can’t stand him!! and Jake you do the same shit joke every year, no one gives a fuck if you propose or not🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Corfu-blue

Hi, followed this thread for a while - have joined because I can't contain myself any more.

Jake Prickenden. That is all.

I have more to say but my head is swirling with the battle of trying to be mature whilst simultaneously hating someone I've never met - and having no-one to vent to 🙈 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
My first ever thread title👏🏼🙌🏼 I’d like to thank Jake & Sophie for giving me such good content that I am able to release my inner creative persona😂 and a massive thank you to my fellow trolls for voting for me❤ Now back to walking about my humble abode topless & eye fucking myself in the mirror or my phone because I love myself🥰

• Haha

Lkbabygirl

See they've made a point of showing him with actual toys/books today and doing tummy time. Hopefully they've taken the advice about the bairns bed too. And as for selling your kids soul for 2grand. No money in world would entice me to put my daughter out there for everyone. He does realise that not everyone on the Internet is a good, wholesome person with good intentions towards kids doesn't he? Prick
Haha that's because I said this today, but now he's blocked me.. So he's bought Leo some toys then

Attachments

• Haha

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
Teach me!
I don’t even have the willpower to do it myself anymore never mind teach you😂 Lockdown has broken me, I’m just a fat greedy bastard who enjoys my food too much now🤣
I’m a size 6-8 naturally (ive never dieted or starved myself) and I don’t look like that 😂 She looks awful, her skin is like leather and those implants….I’d want my money back. Her ads annoy me more than Jake’s now because she disguises them as “people asking” - who does she think she is?! I doubt people are so desperate to know where Sophie Church, girlfriend of failed XFactor ‘singer’ and professional beggy twat gets her sandals and clothes from, fuck off Sophie you miserable pouty cow.
My sis-in-law is the same & she doesn’t look like that either😂 I don’t know what it is with Sophie, I think it’s because her arms & legs look far too thin & they two mounds on her chest don’t help matters either🤢 There’s being thin & looking healthy & then there’s being thin & looking ill☹

In the 80s/90s they used to have a baby for a council house (believe me I know a few & obviously not everybody did this) now it’s have a baby for the gram … I struggle with babies & kids being blatantly used to monetise & profit by doing shitty swipe ups.

The same people usually post these STOP CHILD ABUSE stories which they claim aren’t being shared by the general media or some conspiracy (I am not saying these things don’t occur or not happening - they do. It’s the way they post these random stories amongst a flurry of swipe ups which bear no correlation to ABUSE story.)

But these same people who are (Public - and choose to be public) randomly posting hundreds of pictures of their own children on a daily basis to strangers. Some of this strangers become attached, all because they got a reply or like back for a comment & take this as a sign of them being friends …. Knowing every detail about them, where they are, going, doing …. Everything.

I mean - I just find it all a bit contradictory but I feel like they see a reality show (which is heavily edited) and try to imitate it on their social media (with the desperate hope they may get spotted and offered a show).

And stand by my initial comment though - he is a beggy CUNT.
A918CBE1-C671-4AAA-8E78-38A4E639EE0C.jpeg

This is the type of comments he’s getting & others saying they love Leo, he’s going to be a heartbreaker etc🙄 One woman actually wrote awww he’s so sexy😱🤢 As a parent, why would this not be freaking you out😳

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Is this bloke for real.
One of his love island clips “oh his tops coming off, it’s been about 30 seconds, he’s after a dream boys contract isn’t He”

oh Jake, the irony that you are judging people for having no top on and cry any time it’s mentioned but it’s fine for YOU to ‘joke’ about someone else

• Haha
  • Heart

Corfu-blue

His post about that poor bloke checking out his Mrs is absolute bollocks! He was waiting for his child!
Screenshot_20210802_092824_com.instagram.android_edit_9108975912672.jpg
Screenshot_20210802_092926_edit_9086215703821.jpg
Screenshot_20210802_092902_com.instagram.android_edit_9149067325165.jpg

God I'd be fucked off if I was that bloke. The second pic is of his kid's head in a cap.
What an absolute fucking prick - everything about him is irritating as fuck. The world does not revolve around you, you dick.

• Angry
  • Wow

jackickisadick

Chatty Member
Hi everyone. Just thought I’d post here in an effort to let this grown man know what I think about him, because let’s face it, he thrives on the posts. Once again he’s posted a photo of his child and complaining about trolls. Only the 147th time this month. Me, concerned about the exposure of a baby and a child too young to make their own decisions, was met with this delightful reply before the inevitable block

Jake, you need to be aware that you are the problem. You invite trolls on a daily basis by just being a pain in the arse.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha

Damocles

Chatty Member
If he wanted to stare at your mrs all day jake it would take him seconds to make his own sophie that he could gaze at all day by simply popping to the beach find a stick, draw a stick person and get a bucket and put 2 sandcastles where her horrendous tits are on the stick person.

simple.

• Haha

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
Hahaha.

I've Broken my tattle silence just to post this.

The Comment about setting his nan on fire to stay famous was mine 😂😂😂😂

That REALLY must have got to him.

Hi Jake 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23