Jake Quickenden #3 On the beg for this & that, thinks he’s god’s gift when he's a twonk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you go on holiday and just spend every day filming ads on insta and storying all the time? Do they actually like being in each others company? Has he declared the holiday as gifted? It's the only reason I can think of other than he's a massive self involved twit. I can't even bring myself to watch his stories anymore, even the icks don't do it for me now 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Poor Freddie. Imagine going on holiday and your parents/step-parent are glued to their phones when you've been told you can't have an electronic device. He must be so bored. Apart from the one trip out they don't appear to have really left the hotel and it doesn't look like a child friendly resort. The pool always seems to be empty. If there were kids there, it would constantly be full. It is a beautiful hotel but seems like the kind you'd go to as a couple not with children.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Hey Jake you clown how can you be Dad of year when you can’t even feed Leo properly. Hold the bottle correctly and feed him. He has no clue with the chicken noogat.

Reactions: 10
Yea Demi Moore who is twenty years ol

What does that mean?
It means they’ve restricted his account so it isn’t visible on the explore page or if people search for him🤦🏼‍♀️ It happened a couple of months back when he was reported😂

It means they’ve restricted his account so it isn’t visible on the explore page or if people search for him🤦🏼‍♀️ It happened a couple of months back when he was reported😂
So what's he done to get shadow banned? And why was he reported last time? Sorry for all the questions s but it's so exciting!

Reactions: 5
One with a broken phone & the other shadow banned. Couldn’t have happened to a nicer couple.

• Haha
So what's he done to get shadow banned? And why was he reported last time? Sorry for all the questions s but it's so exciting!
I don’t know what he’s been banned for this time but I know the last time he was reported for doxxing because he was constantly calling people out publicly on his stories🙄

Reactions: 8
Almost New Time For New Thread 😃😃😃
We seem to be on a roll now👏🏼 It must be because more nasty trolls(dickheads) too quick to judge others, angry, jealous or just full of negativity have joined this thread and are posting about stuff they know nothing about🤪 Really you should all just do1🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We seem to be on a roll now👏🏼 It must be because more nasty trolls(dickheads) too quick to judge others, angry, jealous or just full of negativity have joined this thread and are posting about stuff they know nothing about🤪 Really you should all just do1🙄
I knew him from x factor, But these threads have made me hate him. I just can't look away now 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.