Jake Quickenden #3 On the beg for this & that, thinks he’s god’s gift when he's a twonk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20210802_155859.jpg

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Ffs del boy strikes again 🤣
Is this tit a meal replacement? We've just seen him eat a massive duck-off dinner! What a plonker!

Omg I nearly shat my pants when he did this 🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣 Ffs 🙈
Screenshot_20210802_161807.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Why can he not just concentrate and enjoy feeding Leo his bottle? It’s like he can’t bear to “waste time” on the feed so has to be doing something else as well.

Reactions: 7
eeee God when he threw the skipping rope down and started shadow boxing 🤭 🤭 🤭 I don't think I have honestly seen anyone who loves himself as much. And when he said 'You cant relax in this game' which game are you playing Jake because your all over the bloody shop! I need to stop watching him my mental health is taking a nose dive. Im going to have to swipe up his heroin laced Haribos or whatever they are.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Add add add add. Buy buy buy suppose they have got to pay for the holiday some how .

Add add add add. Buy buy buy suppose they have got to pay for the holiday some how .
I think they've got it either for free or heavily discounted to promote Rhodes and that hotel. They've barely mentioned the fires today - bad pr? Just a hunch...

Reactions: 5
My son used to work in a local country restaurant in Lancashire when Jake was seeing Danielle Fogarty. The two of them used to come in and my son and his colleagues thought they were so arrogant and talked in very loud voices about ‘magazine deals and meetings’. Danielle’s dad Carl used to live nearby.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I think they've got it either for free or heavily discounted to promote Rhodes and that hotel. They've barely mentioned the fires today - bad pr? Just a hunch...
Surely they don’t have the clout or the fame to get that😳 Maybe they keep tagging it hoping they’ll get something free but there’s no way he would get a free holiday abroad, even if they think they’re famous enough in their deluded minds😂 That retreat he tagged earlier saying it will be amazing, that will be him promoting it to see if they can get a staycation because you know how they love a staycation🙄

• Heart
Hi I’m new here, I’m usually on the hinch thread but had to say what a pair of beggy little c**ts they both are, I’m embarrassed for them both of them

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I almost feel sorry for them not being able to put their phones away to enjoy their holiday and their family.. Then I remember they are absolute twats the pair of them and the feeling passes :)

And what was that staring at the camera, walking and the word 'buffet' all about..?? He would honestly lick himself if he could.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Makes Me Smile That Earlier On, There Was A Comment On Here About Freddie Not Being Their Focus Since Leo The Tiger Cub Was Born,Then Sandcastle Tits Posts A Pic Of Him Titled "First Born"

Then Stories Of The Boy Doing Stuff When It Was Pointed Out He Wasnt Allowed To Do Anything...

But They Haven't Read Here Since The Titanic Sank.

Cunts Deserve Each Other.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
2B0C6028-DFEA-4224-BD6B-251B557983D4.jpeg

Well said Donna🙌🏼👏🏼 I fear you will get a nasty response then blocked in 3…..2……1…..❌🤦🏼‍♀️

He posted 7 pics that are his favourites from today, he’s in 5 of them, Sophie & Leo are in 3 and Freddie is in 1 on his own☹

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I really feel sorry for Freddie. Jake has gone from spending so much time with him to ignoring him in favour of the new baby. Now the poor toot is roasting on holiday with tit all to do. 😔

• Heart
So her phone is broken😂 Can you imagine the rows in that hotel for the rest of the holiday with them having 1 phone between them🤦🏼‍♀️ “It’s my turn soph, I need to upload some videos of me looking at myself because there’s not enough mirrors here” “I need to log in Jake so I can see how many likes I have & make sure enough people are saying how stunning I am & how they can’t believe I just had a baby”🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 693252
Well said Donna🙌🏼👏🏼 I fear you will get a nasty response then blocked in 3…..2……1…..❌🤦🏼‍♀️

He posted 7 pics that are his favourites from today, he’s in 5 of them, Sophie & Leo are in 3 and Freddie is in 1 on his own☹
Let’s all welcome Donna with open arms and pour her a drink 🥂

“Donna ?You’re BLOCKED “ lol

We love you and ‘welcome🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
How can you write that it feels "good to switch off for a bit and enjoy each other's company" when you haven't?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
2C55E016-E08B-4E37-9DE3-EBE2511D2179.jpeg

Specsavers visit needed for you Vic🤣🤣 Guys I know he irritates us but reading how far up his arse & desperate for him to throw a scrap some of his followers are makes for fun entertainment & lots of laughs🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.