Jake Quickenden #3 On the beg for this & that, thinks he’s god’s gift when he's a twonk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is Freddy?! I couldn’t see him at the table unless I was mistaken and he isn’t in Jake’s latest post. Poor kid. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 9
If he wanted to stare at your mrs all day jake it would take him seconds to make his own sophie that he could gaze at all day by simply popping to the beach find a stick, draw a stick person and get a bucket and put 2 sandcastles where her horrendous tits are on the stick person.

simple.
Wouldn’t the stick have too much personality?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nobody gives a tit. Just get lost 🤬

His post about that poor bloke checking out his Mrs is absolute bollocks! He was waiting for his child!
View attachment 692404View attachment 692405View attachment 692406
God I'd be fucked off if I was that bloke. The second pic is of his kid's head in a cap.
What an absolute bleeping prick - everything about him is irritating as duck. The world does not revolve around you, you dick.
Id be outraged if I was that guy. Wish someone would tell him 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 12
No more ads for poor Sophie🤣🤣🤣 I bet she’s having an epic meltdown that her phone is broken🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
His post about that poor bloke checking out his Mrs is absolute bollocks! He was waiting for his child!
God I'd be fucked off if I was that bloke. The second pic is of his kid's head in a cap.
What an absolute bleeping prick - everything about him is irritating as duck. The world does not revolve around you, you dick.
When you watch it you can clearly see he's waiting for his child.

I would be so angry if I was him, imagine if his work colleagues or whatever see that and think he's a perv.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What self obsessed pricks they are …… Jake is doing a video of the food on the table and Sophie is like “ get your drink in it … i want to get a photo “
Can you imagine taking your kids away after a year of Covid hell …. And everting being about the “gram” 😩😩😩😩😩 poor Freddie must be bored shitless 😩😩😩😩it’s clearly not a child friendly place .
They are such a pair of posing pricks

Reactions: 19
I can’t see either child enjoying the holiday. Jake and Sophie are both selfish.

Reactions: 8
9F755B99-563C-45B4-96D8-2E7BFD515A45.jpeg

I think it speaks volumes that Fred is sitting on the wall behind Sophie in this family pic they’ve posted on Jakes grid☹ He’s obviously over the whole everything for insta or the little man is bored shitless of their posing😫

• Sad
Reactions: 10
View attachment 692640
I think it speaks volumes that Fred is sitting on the wall behind Sophie in this family pic they’ve posted on Jakes grid☹ He’s obviously over the whole everything for insta or the little man is bored shitless of their posing😫
I didn’t even see that how sad! Forget water parks and kids animation take him on a massive walk in the boiling heat for the gram!

• Sad
  • Angry
I didn’t even see that how sad! Forget water parks and kids animation take him on a massive walk in the boiling heat for the gram!
I bet he wishes he stayed behind with his dad!
Although I'm surprised Jake's mum didn't tag along to look after the kids for them

Reactions: 6
That poor baby in that heat while his parents sunbathe and pose!!
And no way should he be sat in a high chair he is in no way old/strong enough!!
What a pair of useless selfish parents 😠

Reactions: 14
Why is he such a prick? I swear I want to rip my eyeballs out when he pops one of his Gummy Bears into his gob.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 692349
I was reading about the fires over there & this is what they’re saying about the temps over there😳 They said the temp for today will reach between 43-46 degrees😱🥵 Hope these clowns have a back up plan for their outing incase that poor baby can’t cope with the heat☹
He’s protesting too much that Leo is doing so well in the heat. Every time he starts to fuss Jake ends the story. Wanker.

Nearly 40° and they're dragging that poor baby yo lindos it's boiling there....and should be in a highchair when can't sit up independently 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
If he wanted to check her out, there’s enough half dressed shots of her all over Instagram!!
Ffs ,this tool makes me hurl.
I cannot wait to see him take a fall!!!!!😡

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.