Jake Quickenden #3 On the beg for this & that, thinks he’s god’s gift when he's a twonk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish his father would kick in!
He doesn’t seem to care though.
He allows his child to be pimped out like this so ….🤷‍♀️ I have little faith he will do the right thing by this young man.
Bloody heartbreaking!
Who is Fred’s dad, does anyone know?

Reactions: 4
He’s a prize bleep, imagine getting a kick out of embarrassing a young child. I hope Freddie’s Dad sees this and has a word with the knob!!
I commented on the Time Out and the comment about crabs he made earlier to Fred referring to Sophie that Sophie even made a comment about. He doesn't even know he's saying inappropriate things and now he's blocked me ending with comment with DO1! Hahaha! It was awful to see him embarrass that boy and do that to a 7 year old. Discipline is fine but don't film it! I quite liked him but he has no idea how to parent. Also that baby is sunburnt.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Who is Fred’s dad, does anyone know?
I know last year when I still liked them (don’t judge😂) Sophie shared a story that she had been tagged in & it was the dad’s girlfriend that was at Freddie’s sports day but I can’t for the life of me remember her name🤦🏼‍♀️

I commented on the Time Out and the comment about crabs he made earlier to Fred referring to Sophie that Sophie even made a comment about. He doesn't even know he's saying inappropriate things and now he's blocked me ending with comment with DO1! Hahaha! It was awful to see him embarrass that boy and do that to a 7 year old. Discipline is fine but don't film it! I quite liked him but he has no idea how to parent. Also that baby is sunburnt.
This is his go to, hit the block button, boring & predictable🙄 He doesn’t want anyone’s opinion on anything unless it’s arse licking or telling him how 1. beautiful, sexy he is🤢 2. funny he is 3. What a brilliant dad he is🙄 He really is a tosser😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
God these two cretins absolutely love themselves don’t they? I don’t think I’ve come across anyone more fame hungry than these two, I wouldn’t even mind but there not even good looking ( sorry I don’t usually ever comment on anyone’s appearance) but there ugly inside and out, ( and how many ads have they done since they’ve been away? Like seriously it’s a joke

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You can tell F has had enough of this bleep

Hardly a mean fighting machine is he 😂 I hope Freddie’s dad kicks duck out of the prick he makes my skin crawl

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hate the way he concentrates more on the camera than actually feeding Leo. The milk is always all round his mouth, just pay attention Jake.

Reactions: 15
Just look at the idiots / Bots that follow him. There was the same stupid comment yesterday "I need something long, hard and durable". Jake replied "A battery" 🙈

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Why does he unbutton his tops down to his belly button? Rank!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Thread Suggestion : Goes on Holiday, non stop ads, get off your phone and be a dad

Reactions: 31
Just look at the idiots / Bots that follow him. There was the same stupid comment yesterday "I need something long, hard and durable". Jake replied "A battery" 🙈
He’s had a few comments like this & he always replies to them🙄 His minions think it’s hilarious🤢
D05DBCB8-62B2-4403-9D76-7CAB7C2F0731.jpeg

We should get a quiet night on insta tonight, it’s his Twitter following that will be wetting their pants over him tonight🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He’s so embarrassing I actually can’t stand him. Why is he filming Freddie laughing when he’s on time out and then telling him off for laughing 🙄🙄🙄🙄 get a grip Jake

Reactions: 10
Wow so many bots I wonder how much that cost him

Reactions: 6
Thought he’s blocked me for a second then went on Lord Faquards and found him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.