Jake Quickenden #29 #justiceforFred

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back in April she did a bridal collection with In The Style, the quality and style of which made Primark look like haute couture. Hardly sold any of it and it ended up in the bargain section within days.
The horrible lace dress with lapels is the one Jake sent to Nanny Su.
LF hasn’t mentioned the collection or ITS since
It was a disaster.

Reactions: 15
Is she going to be wearing her In The Style Dress

Reactions: 15
orchardlodge_home
Found her fucking hell who is she even talking to like she’s reading the news?!! “We started watching a new show last night gang” she’s bloody doolally going on about hanging baskets and the wind… she’s tapped

Reactions: 27
Did Fakey or Annie the ******() go on the hen and stag dos that the bride and groom had, as they didn’t go to theirs! Are they literally invited to make up the numbers?

Reactions: 12
Negs urban sports...he was awesome

Reactions: 12
Did Fakey or Annie the ******() go on the hen and stag dos that the bride and groom had, as they didn’t go to theirs! Are they literally invited to make up the numbers?
He probably invited himself . Same with camilla wedding because they never like or comment on anything jake posts

Reactions: 14
Found her fucking hell who is she even talking to like she’s reading the news?!! “We started watching a new show last night gang” she’s bloody doolally going on about hanging baskets and the wind… she’s tapped
now you can see why he’s not wired right

Reactions: 13
Don’t want to be a Karen but don’t think we should search and definitely not post/message Fred’s other family. They choose to be private so it’s not really fair

just my opinion though. I’m not Jake btw

Reactions: 22
oh my god I have no words
Imagine QVC actually wore this

Reactions: 11
The two cunts lead the most boring life ever, I'm not even gonna watch anymore as they send me to fucking sleep with their shit banter and fake happiness. I actually pity them, they lead an absolute shit life, all they do is read tattle, post on Insta and bully Fred , no matter how much they try to prove us wrong it's clear that it's all a fassaud , like jakes hair

Reactions: 17
Jake stood on the bridge at midnight,
His teefs began to quiver,
He gave a cough,
His wig fell off
And floated down the river

Reactions: 64
It’s all gone quiet on their stories. Awwww did the kids get tired and spoil their fun and they had to head back to the hotel…shame! Maybe take them to something kid friendly tomorrow as so far it’s not very child friendly this trip.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.