Jake Quickenden #29 #justiceforFred

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He shot himself in the foot, he could have gone to little Chris's wedding in Brentwood, saved a fortune, and been with the love of his life, Chris Hughes...πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Do you really reckon he would have been invited? I highly doubt it. He would definitely have gone to that over Marcels if he’d the choice πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Karma for the fake breakdown last week πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I said last week they would have filmed it like he’s doing today and that’s why we knew the β€˜breakdown’ last week was totally for the gram. Karma is a witch and he’s marrying one very soon πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh fakey, isn’t karma a witch best served cold. I am loving watching this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Marcel paid the taxi to bust his tyre so this twit can’t ruin his wedding πŸ˜‚
They’ll both love making an entrance if they are late and then boring all the guests talking about it later πŸ˜‚ at least she’s putting her time whilst she’s waiting to good use and replying to anyone who has commented on her snooze fest reel this morning 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who books a hotel 90 mins away in the bk of beyond no one goes to- sitting in a car for that long in a silk dress- will look like a dishcloth when they arrive- the little git will kick off-
#cantwaitπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ohh, what a treat to see on your wedding day, Spud-U-Like, dressed in the ugliest crappy brown outfit, screeching its head off, vain Fakey with his lined forehead (need to get begging some Botox bro), bleeping Linda Lovelace in the corner and poor forgotten Freddie barely shoved in at the bottom.
Definitely one to print and frame Marcel πŸ€’πŸ‘ŒπŸ™ˆ

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It will be the orbs of his dad and bro helping him threw this day .Both turn up sweaty creased to duck Leo shouting it’s mine poor Freddy sat thinking why have I been left with these muppets πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Did anyone else see that even Chloe from Teen Mom UK was at this wedding!
No, I even had to google who little Chris was πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ he made it in all the usual rag mags and fish and chip papers though.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Think Chris hughes going to their wedding.Fakey stood in his stinky Gucci shoes praying Chris stands up and starts singing ( it should have been me )Then square jaw smiles with her new teeth he then snaps out of it knowing he can pretend for at least a year he’s loving life as a married man before coming out of his big closet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Karma for the fake breakdown last week πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
This is hilarious I can magine it now Freddie bored and Leo having full on meltdown 🀣 jake taking it out on soph and the kids hahaha well jake if ya wasn't so skint you could have gone the same hotel as the guests and walked to the wedding haha

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And out the Gucci β€˜wedding’ shoes come again πŸ˜‚ He surely isn’t wearing them for his own wedding now? Why is she captioning the photos of just them two as mum and dad all the time? I notice she’s been following loads of mum bloggers and wondering if their next narrative is going to be to do with family. Good luck with that. We all know you are tit parents and that’s one thing neither of you can fake. He’s going to struggle like duck wearing a long sleeve shirt today even if he does unbutton it to his waist πŸ€’πŸ˜‚ but at least she’s covered the boulders up πŸ˜‰
Bet them Shoes of his bleeping stink! πŸ§€

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
What the hell is Warwick wearing? Wonder will they let him destroy the chairs when he’s eating at the wedding today, I think not. He will be in a high chair and Desperate Dad of the year will be filming while Desperate Dan Jaw Doph helps him eat properly today unlike the filth and mess they left after him on the sun lounger the past two days.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Can see jake Turing up last minute to the wedding with glue running down his forehead 😳 the wanker. They will go to better places on the adult only holidays but when it comes to the kids they go to the bleeping ghetto of Portugal

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.