Jake Quickenden #28 Dressed to impress in Ali Express. The Prickendens are just a Poundland Posh and Beck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep the orb of his dad and brother followed him to Portugal. It will be making its way to Ibiza and the Maldives too!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It looks like sophie follows someone who may be Freds grand mother and they follow her back, also 3 men with that name follow her. So possibly his grandmother and father can see and her and the pricks page is on public so Freds dad can see anytime, id also be well aware he knows about these theads. Hopefully he looks at tattle more than their fake instagram happy family bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh look, it's an orb of your dead dad and brother. 🙄 It's the sun you bleeping thick cretin. Uh Oh! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jake is a bully but believe me he wouldn't bully or stand up to a man the soft tit. He bullies a kid. Lowest of the low and you can see the satisfaction in his face that he gets when he does it. He is the type of lad who will get tortured off the lads when they are out and would sit there and look like he is going to cry like he did in the jungle and when Pete threw him in mud. The frustration that he gets from this he takes out on an innocent child . Karma will get him for this. As for the orb. He's paid some little kid to shine a bleeping laser or something , the sad bastard. Likes are getting low so needs to mention the baldy dad and brother as usual. Jake I know you read here you are bleeping horrible, to bully your stepson the way you do. You are not a man you are a bleeping jealous child who will never ever be happy, bet you wouldn't do that to the dwarf would you , OH NO you ugly bleep. You are not happy with your life , not happy with the size of your cock, not happy with your baldy head. It is all fake, continue pretending but karma will get you foe hurting that child and your halfa gadge soon to be wife is as bad as you, saggy Sophie. The two of you are nobodies absolute nobodies who get the piss ripped out of you constantly keep reading tattle day after day and trying to prove us wrong, while we enjoy laughing at how pathetic you are

Oh look, it's an orb of your dead dad and brother. 🙄 It's the sun you bleeping thick cretin. Uh Oh! 🤣
View attachment 1512601
Brilliant 👏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
That angers me so much how much force he used . Same with the throwing in pool . Let's face it soph and jake never take the kids anywhere or swimming so I bet Freddie isn't a very good swimmer and he walked off without looking if he's OK

It takes a very evil person to do that . I'm my man ever laid hands on my child the way this bleep does I would throw him out . Its wrong and poor Freddie is drained . His own mother never posts him and allows him to be treated the way he gets treated . She is all Leo now and it's wrong . Cant stand either they are tit parents and absolute bleep 😤
Tell you one thing, if I was Freddie’s dad and saw that video, Fakey would be getting told if he put his hands on my child again it’d be the last thing he ever did. Nasty, bullying bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I wish that poor child didn't live with that pair at all.

I won't watch what he did,
it's beyond despicable, not something that was done in a fun way whatsoever.

Despicable piece of tit and she is as bad. 😡🤢

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Children turn. My son was 9 when I got together with my EX, he mentally abused me, specially when he was coked up & pissed! When my son was 18 we were in the pub & EX was rude to me, my son knocked him out, broke his nose 😳

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
57A355A2-8100-41C2-9364-867A1879B665.jpeg

This just made me sick in my mouth. Everything about this ugly bleep is fake and forced - poor Freddy staring at the camera because he’s been told to pose for content and doesn’t know what to do. We see you Jake. You are not this doting dad/stepdad you like to portray - you are a fake, lying, selfish, desperate, nasty, ugly, rat faced narcissistic piece of tit who lives his entire life for Instagram content.

Also your son looks like a potato and clearly has something wrong with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
More 'POV" tit. 'Putrid Odious Vitriolic'. (and it's you're you thick bleep). I hope the school he went to has long shut down!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
More 'POV" tit. 'Putrid Odious Vitriolic'. (and it's you're you thick bleep). I hope the school he went to has long shut down!
View attachment 1512779
He's really plumbing the depths now. That's one of the most repulsive things I've ever seen. It's not even funny.
Also, he seems to have even more teeth than usual.

Reason he's wearing the towel on his head is because the heat outside has fucked about with his toupee glue and he's just about to reapply it once he's swilled his syrup with some timotei. BET YA.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry guys been at a family birthday all evening.

New thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Jake n flake at the wedding
Blazing squad they ain’t worried
Lots of posts are a heading
Crackhead got it sorted buried

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.