Jake Quickenden #29 #justiceforFred

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few days ago, Sophie made a huge deal on her stories that she’d been gifted a pile of stuff from Hinchs range so that’s where they’ve come from 👍🏻
Ah right. I can't bring myself to watch the silly bint.
Shouldn't they be marked as Ad/gifted then?

Reactions: 15
What's the context behind the arm grabbing, I never saw those stories. Not that there's any excuse. I'd knock him the duck out if he grabbed my kid that way.

Reactions: 16
What's the context behind the arm grabbing, I never saw those stories. Not that there's any excuse. I'd knock him the duck out if he grabbed my kid that way.
Been so many things happen when Jakes home . More worrying that jakes hardly ever home but when he is we see this stuff happening . Couple months back Sophie got out her car filming and jake started going mad don't think he was aware he was being filmed but Leo was crawling and left on the floor in cold weather with no socks on . He was really aggressive at Sophie. The next day Sophie posted saying Leo had sliced his hand open on a candle jake went radio silent . I do believe something more happened and that's why jake didn't go hospital or say anything .

Not sure what happened with the grabbing his arm so hard it was a normal video then before it cut out you could see jake grab his arm so tight. I'd knock the bleep out if he did it to my kids . I think more goes on behind closed doors

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Has anyone noticed every time they're filmed, it's either Freddie or Sophie pushing the pushchair? Jake never pushes his own son in his buggy. Male chauvinistic arse.

Reactions: 24
Imagine tagging Marcel in that with your sprog screaming in the shot 😳 bet Marcel thinking ffs please fuxk off 🤣

I bet Marcel invited him thinking he won't go it's abroad but the bleep has gone anyway most normal people who ain't that close to the bride and groom would have given it a miss but jake loves the attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Imagine tagging Marcel in that with your sprog screaming in the shot 😳 bet Marcel thinking ffs please fuxk off 🤣

I bet Marcel invited him thinking he won't go it's abroad but the bleep has gone anyway most normal people who ain't that close to the bride and groom would have given it a miss but jake loves the attention.
And shot himself in the foot, missed out on little Chris's wedding and Chris Hughes....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
welcome! Lurk no more ❤
Thank you
I hate him
Attention seeking bullying nasty bleep that he is
Always worries me that he puts his best side on Insta how much worse must he be in the brief moments when the phone isn't recording

Reactions: 31
And out the Gucci ‘wedding’ shoes come again 😂 He surely isn’t wearing them for his own wedding now? Why is she captioning the photos of just them two as mum and dad all the time? I notice she’s been following loads of mum bloggers and wondering if their next narrative is going to be to do with family. Good luck with that. We all know you are tit parents and that’s one thing neither of you can fake. He’s going to struggle like duck wearing a long sleeve shirt today even if he does unbutton it to his waist 🤢😂 but at least she’s covered the boulders up 😉

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ah right. I can't bring myself to watch the silly bint.
Shouldn't they be marked as Ad/gifted then?
She marked them as gifted when she was bragging about them at the time. I only know this cos I report her to ASA everytime she forgets to put ad, aff link, gifted etc and I remember I wasn’t able to for this 😉😂

Marcel and Jake were cut from the same cloth. Both desperately trying to hold onto any fame they once had and both marrying women that love themselves as much as they both do 🤢 imagine being out somewhere and them 4 turned up 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 25

He shot himself in the foot, he could have gone to little Chris's wedding in Brentwood, saved a fortune, and been with the love of his life, Chris Hughes...😄😄😄😄😄👍👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Haha him stood sweating at side of the road loving it karma a witch 👏🏼👏🏼Touching the wig glue must be melting
F549FB2A-7D35-46EF-857E-12BEA1793D1E.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.