Jake Quickenden #27 Cancelling the kids holiday to Devon, whilst still glued to their phones 24/7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right lets settle this Fake Karen Millen dress/co-ord for once yous “tossers“ 😂 Right its NOT Karen Milen, look at what sides the button close at on the real Karen Millen dress… Dophs close on the opposite (i think or maybe the mirror is making it look this way but i think not, Its more of a tailored dress/top , the bank of it shows this but Doph didn’t show the back of her cheap tit dress… the buttons have four on the Karen Millen website but Danielle obviously got hers altered to fit better and Dophs looks like different fabric like linen or something and she has put a filter on the photo aswell, shes as pathetic as him. @CrazyBaldhead and other see what you think?
Definately a knock off like her tits, cheap as chips

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Right lets settle this Fake Karen Millen dress/co-ord for once yous “tossers“ 😂 Right its NOT Karen Milen, look at what sides the button close at on the real Karen Millen dress… Dophs close on the opposite (i think or maybe the mirror is making it look this way but i think not, Its more of a tailored dress/top , the bank of it shows this but Doph didn’t show the back of her cheap tit dress… the buttons have four on the Karen Millen website but Danielle obviously got hers altered to fit better and Dophs looks like different fabric like linen or something and she has put a filter on the photo aswell, shes as pathetic as him. @CrazyBaldhead and other see what you think?
1000% an Ali express dupe 😂

• Haha
Right lets settle this Fake Karen Millen dress/co
Definitely fake. The material is cheap and nasty!

• Heart
Well they could possibly be Dophie’s or Isobel Madows 🤷‍♀️ or he took them back off Danielle when she dumped him…the sad cheap bastard. Imagine cheating on the stunning Danielle Fogarty… He wont last long with that boulder titted crater faced head, why is she a public figure even? does anyone know? genuine question? was it that “celebs” :rolleyes: go dating? Again, Ive never heard of her since tattle. In Ireland not many people know of tattle and you must keep it a secret if you are a tattler 🙊 the UK seems to be ok with people using tattle , its almost frowned upon over here 🇮🇪
If he cheated on DF he's 1 million % cheated on LF..with men though I'd say! Oh really is it..I'm from the UK but I've never told anyone I know I'm a tattler 🙈😍

Definately a knock off like her tits, cheap as chips
Maybe she got her tits from 'Ali Express' 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
If he cheated on DF he's 1 million % cheated on LF..with men though I'd say! Oh really is it..I'm from the UK but I've never told anyone I know I'm a tattler 🙈😍

“with men though” ⚰💀 Apparently thats why Danielle broke up with him because Fakey cheated on her when he was doing the DOI tour (not sure if was men or women 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Had a thought about them going out to eat early, maybe it’s because they’re skipping meals €€€€
To be fair I hate eating too late. On holiday if somewhere warm, we used to have a large late breakfast, head to the beach just snack there usually and then have dinner at a reasonable time. Probably 7 or something. Wasn't because of money, just never eat much in the heat. To be fair though they've admitted they spent all their money on day one so could be that with them. She doesn't look like she eats much anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm not an Adam Collard fan but he's definitely not as annoying as Fakey. He seems a lot more chill although still in love with himself! 🤣
If I looked like that I would love myself too lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Up steps father of the year making sure everyone knows they are actually taking the kids with them next time they go away 🤦🏻‍♀️ Let’s get it straight Fakey, you’re taking them to a fellow z listers wedding, hardly a child laden activity holiday.
Also why do you need to keep telling everyone you & LF love each other? Still trying to convince yourself as well as us? Christ when you two kiss it’s more staged and rehearsed than a Lauren Goodger pap walk.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
E41A71A9-EB42-4917-8FE4-2481DA52C0D0.jpeg

She really does think she’s something special doesn’t she 😂 She’s got tits like a 70 year old, and she paid for them!! I’m a B cup and I sometimes wonder about getting a boob job but then I see Dopey’s and they instantly change my mind.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Up steps father of the year making sure everyone knows they are actually taking the kids with them next time they go away 🤦🏻‍♀️ Let’s get it straight Fakey, you’re taking them to a fellow z listers wedding, hardly a child laden activity holiday.
Also why do you need to keep telling everyone you & LF love each other? Still trying to convince yourself as well as us? Christ when you two kiss it’s more staged and rehearsed than a Lauren Goodger pap walk.
Oh my god, hes has to be on some serious medications 🙈 he’s a cringy old washed up reality constant. I don’t know how any woman could think he’s good looking, Danielle Fogarty must have been on drugs 😆 thank god she saw his true colours (id say she shudders with disgust every time she sees a photo of when she was going out with him😣)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'll give her credit for her stomach after 2 kids, but then again she barely has them courtesy of @david_lloyd_colchester and all the time in the world to 👃🍚 and work out.

But Jesus H.turkey clinic, what are those!?

Screenshot_20220813-071629_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
View attachment 1494630
She really does think she’s something special doesn’t she 😂 She’s got tits like a 70 year old, and she paid for them!! I’m a B cup and I sometimes wonder about getting a boob job but then I see Dopey’s and they instantly change my mind.
This reel 🤮 have you ever seen or come across a couple as in love as these two are? Yes I mean with themselves not each other. The cringe thing is they film each other doing these attention seeking pathetic reels and they’re doing them where there’s other people about 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
🐔I wonder if Cock thinks her tits are ok they are the worst ones I have ever seen, to be truthful I would have them redone ...:oops:

• Haha
  • Heart

Buy one get one free 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So Jake is having a great time on holiday and not letting things like someone’s opinion of him being him down.
oh wait
He's gutted he didn't get on 🤣 so funny he really is irrelevant even Chris got in a top panto with the same management but jake who only now does panto didn't get a sniff in 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
🐔I wonder if Cock thinks her tits are ok they are the worst ones I have ever seen, to be truthful I would have them redone ...:oops:
I take it you never saw Yasmin Senior of the Bradley Bumhole debacle tits?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Found out me and Sophie are still in love ? Wtf so were they going to spilt seeing he’s been a tit dad partner all year ?But coming away spending our entire holiday on our phones has made us soooo much closer haha so much crap he talks and you two beggy selfish z listers deserve one another
A1E21DC1-0C11-4149-8894-E7F34B01ED81.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I'll give her credit for her stomach after 2 kids, but then again she barely has them courtesy of @david_lloyd_colchester and all the time in the world to 👃🍚 and work out.

But Jesus H.turkey clinic, what are those!?

View attachment 1494631
They are worse than KP’s 😂 she should have got a refund, They are lopsided,you could park a double decker bus in between them. it looks as if she got high profile round type ones as opposed to high profile anatomical, Id say they are about 50-60cc, they are too big for her frame! Please don’t say she told everyone on instagram the name of the clinic 🙈 talk about bad “influencing” She obviously got a tummy tuck while she was getting them boulders done 😂 shes not all there is she??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.