Jake Quickenden #27 Cancelling the kids holiday to Devon, whilst still glued to their phones 24/7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's struggles to remember where she bought them.... "frifts and freddsss" was it? 🙄
Florence and Fred... Tesco's finest ..

The irony tattlers refer to her as 'boulder tits'and her bikini is called.....

View attachment 1494910
ISA boulder holder ....

She was definitely wearing a wedding band the first day of the holiday and suddenly it’s disappeared. Obviously she saw we’d spotted it on here and quickly took it off. Wonder why though? Maybe a huge attention seeking announcement to come or did they actually manage to scrape a deal with a comic for the legal wedding so are keeping it quiet. They share everything so definitely up to something. Sorry my bad, of course it can’t be any sort of mag deal cos he’s stated on several occasions they weren’t prepared to sell their wedding and we all know he never tells lies, is hypocritical or ever contradicts himself 🙄😂
The Viz paid £10 and a curly wurly...

Why is she not linking her Thriftsand_threads trousers this time?!

ah thats right, she bought them from that IG account thinking she was all that and tattle revealed they cost £13 from ali express.

Now she knows how it feels given she sells her shite on Bambi and Bear for inflated prices from patpat and Ali express.

View attachment 1494751
Knocking back the voddy and lemo at the Travelodge... cheaper than going out....
SKINT ....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do you think she wore a wedding band the first day as it was their ‘honeymoon’ and it entitled them to an accommodation upgrade or other freebies like breakfast?

Reactions: 18
Wonder what delightful stories nanny scary su posts today .She’s counting down the clock get him back to the two sun burned numpties so she can get back to her daily routine of doing f all.Have never seen a nana moan so much looking after the one and only superstar (he has his own Instagram u no lol )mr Leo spud .

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Do you think she wore a wedding band the first day as it was their ‘honeymoon’ and it entitled them to an accommodation upgrade or other freebies like breakfast?
Wouldn't surprise me. Bet breakfast is the only time they eat, because it's free ...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can you imagine yesterday with the pretend breakdown, they are both sitting in the buggy and he stops and says soph “let’s pretend we have broke down for content “ and she’s like “yeah let’s do it” and then they film each other pretending it’s broke , then say ok that’s done let’s ride away, if my man said that to me, I would say what the duck is wrong with you. That is the whole gist of their trip. Phones constantly out, portable chargers at hand and trying so desperately to get them likes, that fake bleeping kiss. They have had a tit bleeping time and you can see it. Out for a run every morning before she wakes up, duck that I would be having a lie in with my man, if you know what I mean, every morning. True love to me is being enthralled in each other and not needing to film it. Living in the moment with each other and not needing to show anyone. This is not love, it’s convenience and it will get them absolutely nowhere. Maybe a few likes for the wedding pics, the potato looking even more like nik nak in his suit and then what….: another baby 😂😂 let the tossers get in with it , they know they are unhappy no matter how they try to spin it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Can you imagine yesterday with the pretend breakdown, they are both sitting in the buggy and he stops and says soph “let’s pretend we have broke down for content “ and she’s like “yeah let’s do it” and then they film each other pretending it’s broke , then say ok that’s done let’s ride away, if my man said that to me, I would say what the duck is wrong with you. That is the whole gist of their trip. Phones constantly out, portable chargers at hand and trying so desperately to get them likes, that fake bleeping kiss. They have had a tit bleeping time and you can see it. Out for a run every morning before she wakes up, duck that I would be having a lie in with my man, if you know what I mean, every morning. True love to me is being enthralled in each other and not needing to film it. Living in the moment with each other and not needing to show anyone. This is not love, it’s convenience and it will get them absolutely nowhere. Maybe a few likes for the wedding pics, the potato looking even more like nik nak in his suit and then what….: another baby 😂😂 let the tossers get in with it , they know they are unhappy no matter how they try to spin it
Its the pretend banging his head for me! Every single thing he does is just fake 🤦🏻‍♀️I am ashamed to say I found him funny during lockdown….hate myself xx

• Haha
Have you ever seen a "lad" shadow box on holiday? No, can't say I have either. Stupid prick! 🙄
Screenshot_20220813-114024~2.png

Glad they found Santorini's branch of KFC last night. Look how happy she is. The happiness, joy and love is just oozing out of every pore! 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20220812-232900~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Watching Nanny Su's videos of Leo's visit to the farm. His lack of engagement is worrying. Most babies his age would be chomping at the bit wanting to get out of their pushchair to go up to the fence. Leo just looks at them blankly. I hope his lack of development is down to those two only ever parenting through their phones, but I fear there could be another issue at play. I have little experience of children with autism, but I am aware that they have problems processing outside stimuli.

Reactions: 18
Definitely on Tattle more than any of us!! 👋👋👋

This is a load of bollocks because he reacts to EVERYTHING with his passive aggressive comments and the only person doing "lame tit" is you, you utter knobjockey! 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20220813-114045~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Watching Nanny Su's videos of Leo's visit to the farm. His lack of engagement is worrying. Most babies his age would be chomping at the bit wanting to get out of their pushchair to go up to the fence. Leo just looks at them blankly. I hope his lack of development is down to those two only ever parenting through their phones, but I fear there could be another issue at play. I have little experience of children with autism, but I am aware that they have problems processing outside stimuli.
I think it's 50/50... something is up, but those two geniuses are useless as parents.

Reactions: 13
Totally agree! I just watched the farm video and came here to say more or less the same as this. He's so disengaged with whatever is going on around him. Why does no one around him seem bothered? Too far up their own arses I suppose. The poor little chap needs an assessment

Looks like a fun day on the farm does Leo ever laugh or smile or anything to be honest .Su happy as Matt helping out today bet they are both thinking why have we bothered he’s clearly a unhappy child unless he’s eating or watching tv 🙄And it’s rather f in hot be out in a buggy even if smothered in sun cream .

Reactions: 14
To give Nanny QVC her due she’s tried every single day to engage with the beanbag , she’s taken him out, she’s involved him in the garden. He’s just a vacant child. Fucked if I would look after him, grandson or not!!! He’s parents are to blame….self absorbed wankers🤌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He's so vacant isn't he. My 9 month old shows more interest in his surroundings than nugget. At least Lisa is doing things with him, they just shove him in front of a TV. I don't get why she's documenting it all for insta though

Reactions: 17
Just watched Nanny Turkey teefs farm videos (all 291 of them in a 2 hour period)

That kid isn't right. Let him out the pram to explore like a normal toddler. But instead strapped in and so disengaged, unresponsive, not interested.

Even tapping him and saying his name he's non responsive to his prized nana. He's not right. As awful as that sounds, we've been saying it a long time now. He needs an assessment and his parents need bleeping support. Ignoring this will not it better!!

Fakey you read here, take some accountability and get him looked at!!!!

Screenshot_20220813-122511_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220813-122718_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Those bleeping pink shorts must absolutely stink, he's worn them for days when he's out running, and this morning on that run, and now he's Still wearing them at that beach club-he is vile

• Sick
Reactions: 15
They're absolutely still so in love with each other ... so much so that he can't even think what he should write about/for/to her in his wedding speech?

I hope he shares it when it happens, guarantee it will be all about him.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They're absolutely still so in love with each other ... so much so that he can't even think what he should write about/for/to her in his wedding speech?

I hope he shares it when it happens, guarantee it will be all about him.
He’ll definitely share it. I reckon he’ll do umpteen reels showing the whole ceremony 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.