Jake Quickenden #27 Cancelling the kids holiday to Devon, whilst still glued to their phones 24/7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she not linking her Thriftsand_threads trousers this time?!

ah thats right, she bought them from that IG account thinking she was all that and tattle revealed they cost £13 from ali express.

Now she knows how it feels given she sells her shite on Bambi and Bear for inflated prices from patpat and Ali express.

Screenshot_20220813-085205_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Found out me and Sophie are still in love ? Wtf so were they going to spilt seeing he’s been a tit dad partner all year ?But coming away spending our entire holiday on our phones has made us soooo much closer haha so much crap he talks and you two beggy selfish z listers deserve one another View attachment 1494688
Surely if you're getting married in a couple of weeks you would't need to find out on your 1st honeymoon but not honeymoon that you still love each other! Just such a weird thing to say!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
🐔I wonder if Cock thinks her tits are ok they are the worst ones I have ever seen, to be truthful I would have them redone ...:oops:
Christ if she actually paid for them I would definitely want a bloody refund - they have got to be the ugliest tits ever

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
View attachment 1494630
She really does think she’s something special doesn’t she 😂 She’s got tits like a 70 year old, and she paid for them!! I’m a B cup and I sometimes wonder about getting a boob job but then I see Dopey’s and they instantly change my mind.
There still following covid rules and staying 2 meters apart from eachother aswell 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Surely if you're getting married in a couple of weeks you would't need to find out on your 1st honeymoon but not honeymoon that you still love each other! Just such a weird thing to say!
The hidden message is I so wish it’s was Chris hughes stood here and singing in his head (it should have been you )but he’s left with tit in a hat bolt on square chin eyal rejected miss church 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That has to be the worst boob job I've ever seen. They look horrendous. Where did she get them done?

• Haha
Her boobs are to big for her frame as she way to thin .Had my done 17 years ago and you would never no where not real .Scary grumpy su has also had a crap boob job hers again to big and the gap you could park a ten ton truck between them .Teeth boob jobs wigs Botox filler eyebrows that are trying to reach her forehand shows you pay cheap you end up looking like these loonies

• Haha
Those cringe reels that he's making are something he would have fully taken the piss out of two years ago. He was quite funny during lockdown mocking influencers and the utter tit that they sell.

He's a complete turncoat- the minute he realised how much money could be made, he started selling tit himself. He's so disingenuous- and he wonders why he's a joke on here!

Can’t believe how fewer likes she’s getting on her reels 🤭 then again the one she’s posted this morning is so cringeworthy it’s hardly surprising 🤢 The only reason she gets more than 20 comments is cos she’s replying to everyone now like him. Glad she’s still managing to get her aff links in while she’s away though 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's clearly for our benefit because we keep commenting that there's no chemistry between them 🤣

• Haha
Sat in the taxi her on her phone him asking does kylie Jenner have the same trousers her reply I will say can’t understand a word the thick cow says with a face like thunder 😂Both look so in love not the more you try to convince your daft followers the more we see it’s all a act 👍

Attachments

• Haha
She was definitely wearing a wedding band the first day of the holiday and suddenly it’s disappeared. Obviously she saw we’d spotted it on here and quickly took it off. Wonder why though? Maybe a huge attention seeking announcement to come or did they actually manage to scrape a deal with a comic for the legal wedding so are keeping it quiet. They share everything so definitely up to something. Sorry my bad, of course it can’t be any sort of mag deal cos he’s stated on several occasions they weren’t prepared to sell their wedding and we all know he never tells lies, is hypocritical or ever contradicts himself 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sat in the taxi her on her phone him asking does kylie Jenner have the same trousers her reply I will say can’t understand a word the thick cow says with a face like thunder 😂Both look so in love not the more you try to convince your daft followers the more we see it’s all a act 👍
She's struggles to remember where she bought them.... "frifts and freddsss" was it? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is she not linking her Thriftsand_threads trousers this time?!

ah thats right, she bought them from that IG account thinking she was all that and tattle revealed they cost £13 from ali express.

Now she knows how it feels given she sells her shite on Bambi and Bear for inflated prices from patpat and Ali express.

View attachment 1494751
What the duck are those??!! Look like they’ve got swingers grass stuck to the sides 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
She was definitely wearing a wedding band the first day of the holiday and suddenly it’s disappeared. Obviously she saw we’d spotted it on here and quickly took it off. Wonder why though? Maybe a huge attention seeking announcement to come or did they actually manage to scrape a deal with a comic for the legal wedding so are keeping it quiet. They share everything so definitely up to something. Sorry my bad, of course it can’t be any sort of mag deal cos he’s stated on several occasions they weren’t prepared to sell their wedding and we all know he never tells lies, is hypocritical or ever contradicts himself 🙄😂
Probably hoping they’d get a flight/hotel upgrade pretending to be newlyweds!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Probably hoping they’d get a flight/hotel upgrade pretending to be newlyweds!
I hadn’t thought of that 😂 it was meant to be their 1st honeymoon so if they are not married, they probably kept it from the hotel so still got their ‘honeymoon’ perks. Wouldn’t say looking at their room they got any upgrade though 🤭

• Haha
The irony tattlers refer to her as 'boulder tits'and her bikini is called.....

Screenshot_20220813-104733_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.