Jake Quickenden #26 in his head he's Aston Kutcher. Wearing jewellery like that he's more Pat Butcher!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🐔 Gogglebox....Hope not can you imagine him and his mother on it you wouldn't get a word in......that's my Friday night gone, no way would I watch him....

• Heart
Reactions: 14
After yesterdays backlash, he’s probably feeling a little bit bruised today but can you imagine how he feels after paying to get to 1 million followers thinking he’d be inundated with work/brand offers, he sees the latest contestant on Strictly doesn’t even have 30k followers on the gram 😂 It’s sad really. His obsession with social media has ruined him and made him the vain, desperate, unlikeable, attention seeking, narcisstic twit he is today.
haha fantastic 😂 Ive no idea who Richie Anderson is but it looks like he didn’t have to buy followers to get on strictly and he seems very excited doesn’t he 😊 so thats, Will Mellor (always liked Will since Two pints) please tattlers dont tell me he’s a dick🙈 and Kym Marsh (another one who didn’t have to buy followers,always liked Kym since Here Say) I know of Jake Quickenden 2 weeks and I hate him!! He’s definitely not got strictly! I dont think hes got googlebox box either, that house needs a freshen up anyway, they let Leo4likes wreck the place! and is he duck loading that skip up all day! I see hes told Fred he’s bringing him somewhere today? but we will find out later (probably a shopping trip for Jake to enjoy) ooohhh and I forgot to say he posted something the other day and you could see a big white van in the garden, so that was obviously the builder/carpenter so he knew about this! I cant get my head around why on earth you would get work done in youre house knowing youre going away??? so they are getting married in Ibiza? have they said when? and santaroni is their honeymoon I take it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I don't think the have Gogglebox, I think they're probably doing up their house to send in their audition tapes for it, he said in one post that it was a job that he and dophie or him and Su were going for. There's no way they'll get it. Dophie is personality void and his mother and him just act up to the cameras, nothing natural about them.
100% this, I don't think it's a definite but I do think there's some sort of audition, tapes to send in, being pencilled for the job. But he's probably panicked thinking he needs to overhaul that room and make it look more stylish and appealing for a C4 audience.

Reactions: 15
haha fantastic 😂 Ive no idea who Richie Anderson is but it looks like he didn’t have to buy followers to get on strictly and him seems very excited doesn’t he 😊 so thats, Will Mellor (always liked Will since Two pints) please tattlers dont tell me he’s a dick🙈 snd Kym Marsh (another one who didn’t have to buy followers,always liked kim since Here Say) I know of Jake Quickenden 2 weeks and I hate him!! He’s definitely not got strictly! I dont think hes got googlebox box either, that house needs a freshen up anyway, they let Leo4likes wreck the place! and is he duck loading that skip up all day! I see hes told Fred he’s bringing him somewhere today? but we will find out later (probably a shopping trip for Jake to enjoy) ooohhh and I forgot to say he posted something the other day and you could see a big white van in the garden, so that was obviously the builder/carpenter so he knew about this! I cant get my head around why on earth you would get work done in youre house knowing youre going away??? so they are getting married in Ibiza? have they said when? and santaroni is their honeymoon I take it?
From what they’ve said I think they are getting married legally in London early next week. Then off they go adults only on first honeymoon to Santorini. Then sometime this month off to Portugal for Marcels wedding (don’t know if taking kids or not to that) then head over to Ibiza end of month for their 2nd wedding. 2nd honeymoon (again child free) is The Maldives in November.
As for getting work done whilst being away. I now don’t think they were ever going away. They are both stupid and delusional but even they know how selfish it looks the fact they’ve had 2 couple breaks, a stag and a hen this year and 2 more adult only holidays to come but not even one weekend away with the kids. I think they said they were going to Devon to make themselves look like good parents and thought if they said they had to cancel it because they were too busy, people would understand. How wrong could they be 😂 He forgets because he spends 24/7 online people begin to see through the bullshit. Well normal people do anyway 😉

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
This boy is not your little bro! He is your stepson! You’re welcome
Big passive aggressive vibes in that Insta post.

"Love ya mate even though you make a mess, and stop me going to the gym, and I have to take you places, and you've ruined my life. But seriously what a lad"

Reactions: 27
What absolute selfish pricks !!!!! They have been to Paris New York Dublin and Greece but they cancel a holiday with the kids 😢😢😢😢😢tô do their living room to probably film yet more shite ADs !
He’s been away for months crying he is missing his family and they cancel that holiday that was a freebie probably:
So many families would give Anything to take thiwr kids away but can’t afford 😢 I honestly can’t believe it …. Talk about selfish and putting your kids last :-(
This is what has annoyed me the most. There’s no way his adult only holidays would get cancelled. I bet the only reason Freddie wasn’t bothered about Devon was because the trip was probably undersold to him anyway, like oh it was just a caravan, the weather won’t be good, it’s a really long way to go etc. 😡

Reactions: 24
100% this, I don't think it's a definite but I do think there's some sort of audition, tapes to send in, being pencilled for the job. But he's probably panicked thinking he needs to overhaul that room and make it look more stylish and appealing for a C4 audience.
Hes a bleeping idiot if he’s doing this just for gogglbox audition tapes! All that’s needed is a freshen up of that room, professional carpet and upholstery clean and a lick of paint! no need to do the whole downstairs floor if its just audition tapes , its not come dine with me where they show youre whole house practically! And the Irish gogglebox is sponsored by DFS and they all got new sofas and their rooms done up by DFS (I don’t begrudge because its not the celebrity one) I dont think the UK gogglebox do that?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Another skip, wasn't there a skip parked on his drive a few months ago? Lives in a tit tip.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
From what they’ve said I think they are getting married legally in London early next week. Then off they go adults only on first honeymoon to Santorini. Then sometime this month off to Portugal for Marcels wedding (don’t know if taking kids or not to that) then head over to Ibiza end of month for their 2nd wedding. 2nd honeymoon (again child free) is The Maldives in November.
As for getting work done whilst being away. I now don’t think they were ever going away. They are both stupid and delusional but even they know how selfish it looks the fact they’ve had 2 couple breaks, a stag and a hen this year and 2 more adult only holidays to come but not even one weekend away with the kids. I think they said they were going to Devon to make themselves look like good parents and thought if they said they had to cancel it because they were too busy, people would understand. How wrong could they be 😂 He forgets because he spends 24/7 online people begin to see through the bullshit. Well normal people do anyway 😉
sorry @PrincessJeanie I don’t know how I missed this (thank you for bringing me up to speed with these, you need it at the rate they do things) OMFG all them holidays and who has a second wedding (ok so the first is to register it legally and the second the proper one, I get that but absolutely no need for a second honeymoon??? never heard the likes of it! so Santorini, Portugal, Ibiza , The Maldives and to pay for the wedding! where is all this money coming from???? them places are extortionate prices and a wedding!!! And none of it has been #gifted?? and he does duck all work! These pair are in too deep! they must have loans from everywhere and credit cards maxed out! Jake must be shitting himself with no work!! How stupid are they???? OMG they are insane! They are both not well in the head! They must be planning another baby like yous said because a loft conversion with two rooms in October!! Madness they cant even parent as it is! still dont where all this money is coming from!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The fact he’s said “anyway have a good day” you know he’s fuming. He always used that passive aggressive tone when he can’t handle being rightfully called out
🐔 Still has to have a little knock at him about the toothpaste, toys, what kid don't do that. What a nasty ugly bleep you are. Trying to be nice don't wash with me....
It's goes against the grain for him to give anyone a compliment. It always has to be the back handed kind.

Reactions: 16
Can't see him getting a permanent Gogglebox gig, maybe some one-off charity special?

If this prick gets back on mainstream tv I shall make it my personal mission to spread those photos of him putting a plastic bag on Nick Nack's head far and wide across the internet. Also, anyone who hasn't seen Jake since his halcyon days on I'm A Celeb, X factor etc. would probably google him to see what he's been up to and those google searches will bring them here 😈

• Haha
Tattle is one of the first things that comes up now when you google his name, good luck with that one fakey 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
How posed..awful photo. Can't act naturally at all can he. I don't buy the Fred is glad the holiday is cancelled bullshit either. What kid would be glad a holiday has been cancelled. I wish I could afford to take my kids on holiday this year! They are so selfish it's unbelievable. All about them!

Reactions: 19
So while she seems to be clearing the whole house (not just the lounge), he’s doing his normal. duck all. What sort of idiot is she to do everything while he just stands around filming on his phone. He really is a lazy bleep. Notice he made sure he got the Louis Vuitton hold-all in one of his stories though 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
So while she seems to be clearing the whole house (not just the lounge), he’s doing his normal. duck all. What sort of idiot is she to do everything while he just stands around filming on his phone. He really is a lazy bleep. Notice he made sure he got the Louis Vuitton hold-all in one of his stories though 😂
oh yeah why is she clearing upstairs? the lying carrot knob child neglecting duck said just the downstairs! Again he’s making out hes all stressed out when hes doing duck all but moaning and taking Freddie somewhere? oh god surly not the cinema 😟 how will he be able to hear with his tinnitus as it was so bad yesterday :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
53AD8A68-6285-4C5D-A6D7-C69BD5911041.png

Fakey must be crying at this one. They’ve even put ‘ready to cut loose’ as the caption 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.