Jake Quickenden #25 his neck, his back he’s a useless old ball sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if he’ll be on the first flight at 6.25am tomorrow. God forbid he spends any time with the son he’s constantly missing unless it’s to film some content to post over the coming days

Reactions: 11
Shine on you crazy cubic zirconia Pat Butcher!
Seriously, from what I've heard tonight, even the gay community find him bleeping repulsive! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Wonder if he’ll be on the first flight at 6.25am tomorrow. God forbid he spends any time with the son he’s constantly missing unless it’s to film some content to post over the coming days
Bet he's camping in the airport as we speak...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Looked at the amount of comments on her latest reel and thought duck people are actually bothering to comment. Then I realise half of the comments are her replying again 🤦🏻‍♀️ Can’t believe someone who has 2 young children has so much time free to spend on Insta. No wonder their house looks like an absolute tit hole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Hi guys, just checking in with you all to let you know I’m still alive🤣

If the truth be told I’m bleeping bored of these cunts & can’t be arsed to waste my time even writing how much they annoy me🙄 also I’m really annoyed with the world😂 Why, in the current climate/crisis have all these beggy bastards not been lynched🤷🏼‍♀️ I just can’t get my head around the fact that no one (apart from tattlers) is calling these begs out, all the bullshit statements about how they ‘deserve’ all these nice things or they’re ‘couple goals’ Wake the duck up people!!!!!🤬 Nanny su going on about a cult on her stories today, bleeping ironic when that’s exactly what they are, brainwashing & conning everyone😡 Cult name Delusional followers of Cuntendens

Peace out✌🏼Away to chill the duck out now I have that off my chest❤ ps sorry for my language but these beggars rile me like no one else😟
6B4D7C38-F225-46D7-AF18-73C0B851ED6B.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Wondered where you'd been, Jac! It's a bleeping topsy turvy world when most people are scrimping and saving right now and these brazen arseholes are begging for free holidays, food, clothes, homewares that they don't even need. Like you say, it's the bleeping entitlement as much as their lack of shame. This time next year they'll have disappeared from existence. We are their biggest audience right now.
I hope you're going to be around for the next few days - STAG WEEKEND! It will be comedy gold ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
My gay friends wouldn't even give him the time of day but its totally screaming off their GAYDAR! He has absolutely no fashion sense whatsoever! I have just recruited another ten people to Tattle. It's too funny! Have a lovely night. The word is spreading! I have done my bit! Love you guys. You're funny as duck! 😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Freddie with all his free toys. They have god knows how many luxury holidays booked but get gifted free toys. There will be parents out there struggling to buy their kids toys or even pay bills thanks to the rising cost of living. I’d hope it I was an influencer I’d give these things away to people less needy. They all seem to get caught up in this horrible world of greed it’s disgusting.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Shares the reel then two stories later shares the reel again.

whys he at his mothers again? So finished work on Sunday. Monday off to a festival in Reading and stay in a hotel. Tuesday off all day getting his tattoo. Wednesday nipped home for some content and an IV drip freebie and then back to his mothers ready for his stag do. Probably Thursday until Sunday and then will stay at his mothers because he’s too tired to drive home

tell me how much you’ve missed your family whilst on tour whilst telling me how much you missed your family again Jake?

Literally non of those things were necessary or urgent

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

whys he at his mothers again? So finished work on Sunday. Monday off to a festival in Reading and stay in a hotel. Tuesday off all day getting his tattoo. Wednesday nipped home for some content and an IV drip freebie and then back to his mothers ready for his stag do. Probably Thursday until Sunday and then will stay at his mothers because he’s too tired to drive home

tell me how much you’ve missed your family whilst on tour whilst telling me how much you missed your family again Jake?

He probably has a regular Grindr hook up near his Mum. *must be discreet* 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
He probably has a regular Grindr hook up near his Mum. *must be discreet* 😂
He’s probably flying from up there because his three friends live there. Shows how many of his Essex and London friends are going on this stag

Hope the boys dress him up as Eyal

• Haha
Reactions: 19

He spends an unhealthy amount of time with his mother.

• Haha
Just to add I actually don’t even care how little or much time he spends with his family. I’m just sick of him reeling out his missing his family tit when it’s clearly just for sympathy content

• Heart
Reactions: 19
His last story with his mum 🤦🏻‍♀️ You can see where he gets his attention seeking gene from 🙄 and how much fake tan is he wearing 🤢

• Haha
So china's version of F1 fashion are sponsoring his stag do then?
View attachment 1452358
Why does he always dress like a total chump?! The ridiculous tacky jewellery, the fake tan, the make up, the stupid clothes….. it’s like he feels like he has to wear this “uniform” and it all just seems so fake. He looks like an idiot. He’s not a bad looking guy, but I dunno why he can’t just tone it down and dress like a normal man in his late 30s in 2022 and not like a Bros tribute act from 1993

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.