Jake Quickenden #25 his neck, his back he’s a useless old ball sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it seems Jake didn’t turn up last night and Aston had to step in a day early
but Aston thinks he’s a cunt aswell

Reactions: 26
exactly what I said, from looking at your comment and the accounts you post on its obviously not Jake

he just treats soph badly, talks down to her as if she’s beneath him, makes comments that he pays for everything when he doesn’t, joked about domestic abuse, she went to get her hair dyed and he was left alone with Leo for a few hours. She pulled up on the drive and he filmed her as he walked off in a stop going to the gym saying she took too long. He walked off and left leaving Leo crawling along the pavement in the winter barely clothed. He grabbed Fred’s arm so tight you could see his veins popping. There’s a lot more but this is just a few

Reactions: 17
It's in the WIKI where she spent too long at the hairdressers, left Warwick on the drive shoeless and stormed off. Try skimming through previous threads if you have time!

Reactions: 16
Thanks you for explaining.

Reactions: 9
Brilliant recap

Reactions: 10
It's in the WIKI where she spent too long at the hairdressers, left Warwick on the drive shoeless and stormed off. Try skimming through previous threads if you have time!
Yes then the next day I think Jake went silent and soph posted that Leo was in hospital after cutting his hand open on a candle !!!!

Reactions: 13
Yes then the next day I think Jake went silent and soph posted that Leo was in hospital after cutting his hand open on a candle !!!!
How the fuck can you cut your hand open on a candle and more importantly, why was the candle in a young child's reach in the first place?

Reactions: 8
Going to stay off socials ….. what a joke

Posts about a sad day … followed by a poll to see if he should go on gogglebox wow just wow !!!!!!!

He can’t even start off for a family funeral what an
Absolutely cock !!!!!

Then photos of the order of service !

Reactions: 23
How the fuck can you cut your hand open on a candle and more importantly, why was the candle in a young child's reach in the first place?
The candle was in a metal cage thing and that’s what he cut his hand on I believe. It was just on the floor of the living room and was still in exactly the same place a few days after it happened

Reactions: 17
what a vile cunt, posting a photo of the man’s service book!!! I have no words

Reactions: 19
  1. Has he taken a selfie by the coffin yet or a picture of the funeral flowers. He really is a despicable prick

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.