Jake Quickenden #23 Whatโ€™s next? Woe is me from the grief thief or a topless pic showing his turkey teef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh here we go again โ€ฆ.. pain in his hip now !!!
๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฌ no mention of it when strutting around London and carrying Leo โ€ฆ.. who looks absolutely ridiculous in a short sleeved shirt with a gold bracelet and his hair scraped back in a bun Wtaf ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
He is a hypochondriac!!
Emergency app next With a chiropractor or someone ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

And this Jake is why you donโ€™t get these jobs ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
8246F9BB-D266-4515-84F1-4613CFE2E447.jpeg

wtaf are they thinking doing Leoโ€™s hair like this ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ poor child looks absolutely ridiculous ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
heโ€™s angling to get money out of the show I think. He has mentioned so many times how it was a piece of set he ran into

No doubt will now say heโ€™s had to miss opportunities due to it etc.

Didnโ€™t Chris have a bad hip or back the other day on his stories?

Take some pain killers and get on with your day like everyone else no one gives a duck Jake. If itโ€™s that bad see a doctor.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Of course he didnโ€™t get the job. They can see his social media and how often he cries off work , how he is utterly intrusive and ignorant of peoples personal space , how he acts like a childish dickwad 24/7 and how generally cringe and pathetic he is

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Of course he didnโ€™t get the job. They can see his social media and how often he cries off work , how he is utterly intrusive and ignorant of peoples personal space , how he acts like a childish dickwad 24/7 and how generally cringe and pathetic he is
But unfortunately for Cunty chops, he doesn't see it that way.
He's Ant and Dec all rolled into one, he's the bantz king, he's a modern day Bruce Forsyth, song and dance...
He's too bleeping stupid and arrogant to think anything less ..

• Heart
Reactions: 17
image.jpeg

Why have they scraped that kidโ€™s hair back that tight? He looks a twit. Get it cut
Reminds me of the character Ochetti (think that was his name) from Only Fools and Horses the Miami Twice episode (which Del Boy Played).
Little greasy spiv ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wtf was with all the tacky gold jewelry In London yesterday ? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ he looks such a knobhead โ€ฆ. I feel embarrassed for him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Bloody hell were they channelling darts legend Bobby George when they scraped back #Leo4likesโ€™ hair, dressed him in a short sleeved shirt and jewellery? ๐Ÿ˜‚

D8A4FB81-33DD-48CC-9110-3D9DD4CD491A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
His big appearance on โ€˜celebโ€™ antiques hunt and heโ€™s wearing a cross with Jesus on it and a pearl choker for it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Heโ€™s going to get the piss ripped out of him when that airs on TV ๐Ÿคญ considering the heat today, Iโ€™m surprised heโ€™s not doing it topless ๐Ÿ™„

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Them nails are filth! They look like theyโ€™ve got French tips theyโ€™re so long ๐Ÿคฎ
I think sheโ€™s had French tips on them. In regards to his โ€˜sore hipsโ€™ he certainly didnt look sore yesterday, bouncing and dancing around like a bleeping clown.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.