Jake Quickenden #23 What’s next? Woe is me from the grief thief or a topless pic showing his turkey teef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up. HOWLING that he didn’t get the job😂 hear me out- they use all types of makeup to make characters look older in stage theatre etc whatever. If they liked him THAT much they’d do whatever they could surely for him to play the part. He chats tit. They probably thought oh god, we better say something to stroke his big fat ego or else he will slate us. I get the impression fakey thinks the people / companies he auditions for need him more than he needs them. NO JAKE! WAKE UP! You are turning into a nobody (well, pretty much are a nobody)

My popcorn is still warming up from threads way back when 🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Off on my much needed two weeks in turkey :) No teeth booked in lol enjoy ripping the freak that is jakey to bits :) Not going to miss that face he will be all excited gets to see his pal tomorrow poor Chris .
Enjoy your holiday 😊 enjoying catching up when you’re back, it may take a while 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Doing Ads for a company neither are even following on IG, how does that work?!

Surprise surprise though, tattle thought he was tagging garden companies being beggy and I guess there getting a £500 planter free now?!

View attachment 1406738
A rule should be made that ‘ad’ has to be the same colour, size and font as the main text. Black text over his black T-shirt. That’s deliberately trying to conceal it

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Off on my much needed two weeks in turkey :) No teeth booked in lol enjoy ripping the freak that is jakey to bits :) Not going to miss that face he will be all excited gets to see his pal tomorrow poor Chris .
have the best holiday every lovely, hope you and your grandson enjoy ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her latest grid post 🤢 no those trousers don’t deserve another post. They deserve being thrown in the bin never to be seen again along with all the beggy hashtags her and him keep doing #fuckoffsophie #thosetrousersarehideous #yourfashionsenseisshit #stopbeingabeggycuntlikeyourboyfriend
Just imagine going on a hen and the bride constantly asking you to film her walking off in her skanky trousers just for IG content. I'm honestly cringing that "influencers" do this.

Compared to SS hen do Dophs looks a bag of shite. No personality what so ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Enjoy your holiday!!! 😃

Reactions: 9
have the best holiday every lovely, hope you and your grandson enjoy ❤
Thankyou my daughter is coming to she’s my bestie lol.I do love my grandson but he’s hard work 😂Will be having a spy when wi fi available as no party animal 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just imagine going on a hen and the bride constantly asking you to film her walking off in her skanky trousers just for IG content. I'm honestly cringing that "influencers" do this.

I think it says it all when one of the hens broke her arm & had to get an operation from arm wrestling😂 Woopi doo, how exciting🙄

I think Jakes ex might be commenting on here 🙊🙊🙊 I could be completely wrong.
We have a lovely tattler who knows Jake’s ex but I don’t know who you would think is his ex???😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The joint ad is cringeworthy. She uses the word super and also far too much, her tone and manner come across so ingenious with her sales pitches, I can’t understand why companies use them.

Reactions: 12

Think that's why they suit they are both boring bustards who love themselves

Reactions: 12
I think it says it all when one of the hens broke her arm & had to get an operation from arm wrestling😂 Woopi doo, how exciting🙄

We have a lovely tattler who knows Jake’s ex but I don’t know who you would think is his ex???😂
I’ve just seen some similarities in situations of a tattler that have happened exactly the same time as his ex. Of course I am probably completely wrong and they could just be complete coincidences.

Reactions: 8
I’ve just seen some similarities in situations of a tattler that have happened exactly the same time as his ex. Of course I am probably completely wrong and they could just be complete coincidences.
Help us out, give us some clues!!!

Reactions: 8
Saw this silly twit prancing around London today - top off, and being as loud and obnoxious as physically possible to try and draw attention to himself, quite sad really because no one gave a flying duck. Oh and the baby had a phone in his hand watching YouTube 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.