Jake Quickenden #23 What’s next? Woe is me from the grief thief or a topless pic showing his turkey teef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you all look at Chris Hughes stories and come back when you see him having a piss 👍🏼

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
What a utter cock 😂

in a bad way please for the love of god explain how this bleep goes from fine on his days off to so bad on his working days I don’t get it !!! This is why nobody wants to actually employ you ffs 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Why on earth is he wearing knit wear in this heat????
For attention. The colour shows off his new jewellery so well 🤭 He couldn’t keep a shirt on in London yesterday because it was too ‘hot’ but can wear a knitted top on the hottest day of the year. He’s an absolute dick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just leaving this here 🤣
Wtf ? Has the silly cow warped her feet by editing her body or are they really that monstrous?

Oh here we go again 😂😂😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈🙈
He really has got major issues. He’s making me rage I need stop hate watching. If his employers and minions don’t see this and twig what a workshy lying hypochondriac he is then they are a lost cause
I don’t know how he can post this and not be embarrassed. In two months we’ve had tinnitus, back pain, leg pain , cancer/tumour scares and now his fuckin hip.. say he was bein genuine ok then how come he’s somersaulting and dancing around all the time? In and out of ice baths ? Running miles ? Trips to the gym ? He’s basically nailed his own coffin by posting proof that all this is bullshit!! I can feel the creation of a new account coming on so I can point the minions to the truth about glass back dad of the year.

He’s not responded liked or shared. Arww he’s such a lovely caring family man who will do anything for anybody right ? Inbox always open apparently

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I reckon that was a bit of revenge for Chris. Jake annoys the tit out of everyone by filming them without prior warning nor consent so IMHO this is Chris giving Fake a taste of his own piss.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wtf ? Has the silly cow warped her feet by editing her body or are they really that monstrous?

He really has got major issues. He’s making me rage I need stop hate watching. If his employers and minions don’t see this and twig what a workshy lying hypochondriac he is then they are a lost cause
I don’t know how he can post this and not be embarrassed. In two months we’ve had tinnitus, back pain, leg pain , cancer/tumour scares and now his fuckin hip.. say he was bein genuine ok then how come he’s somersaulting and dancing around all the time? In and out of ice baths ? Running miles ? Trips to the gym ? He’s basically nailed his own coffin by posting proof that all this is bullshit!! I can feel the creation of a new account coming on so I can point the minions to the truth about glass back dad of the year.

He’s not responded liked or shared. Arww he’s such a lovely caring family man who will do anything for anybody right ? Inbox always open apparently
He wouldn't share that story or anything else unless it benefits him in some way. I hope he pissed all over those manky crocs!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
His big appearance on ‘celeb’ antiques hunt and he’s wearing a cross with Jesus on it and a pearl choker for it 😂😂😂 He’s going to get the piss ripped out of him when that airs on TV 🤭 considering the heat today, I’m surprised he’s not doing it topless 🙄
That looks like the train station in my home town 😲

Reactions: 9
With a cost of living crisis in the months ahead it’s likely funds will dry up. Theatres and luxury days out won’t be getting the same revenue as before.
We may all be feeling the pinch but come October when energy prices rocket going to see a Z-lister won’t be top priority. We may see him in Colchester Asda.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
One last thing, why would you show your balls hanging out of trousets and her doing a fake boob side boob in a dysfunctional family picture

• Sick
Reactions: 15
He even eye fucks himself on someone else's phone and nearly causes an accident.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.