Jake Quickenden #23 What’s next? Woe is me from the grief thief or a topless pic showing his turkey teef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just give it up Leo not interested🙄Put some bleeping pants on you freak and just go eat a big breakfast you and the other half look ill.Thinks getting Leo to perform like a seal funny it’s not as he does not follow instructions.Going to be a endless day with the muppets today

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Sam Thompson has been on LI Aftersun (Jakey begged for this but as yet no invite 🤭), got invited to tour Casa Amor and does IG commentary on LI nightly and smashes it. Jakey is well aware how popular Sam is, hence copying his TikTok’s and crocs obsession, so has given up LI on IG because even someone as delusional as himself, knows he hasn’t got a chance again ST.
Ah ok I thought maybe there was some drama, would have lovin that 😂😂 he copies all the tiktok trend nothing he does is original

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The weight loss just makes his ugly features more pronounced. They’ve run outta money for the Coke so they’ve both gone on the smack #haveyougotsomefoilandaspoonbro

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The weight loss just makes his ugly features more pronounced. They’ve run outta money for the Coke so they’ve both gone on the smack #haveyougotsomefoilandaspoonbro
That’s exactly what he looks like he will be outside gregs with a cup soon 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tagging gymshark in his stories, now hashtagging them on his latest reel (along with words like model, beautiful, fit 🤢😂) he really is one desperate desperate beg 🤯 so they’re meeting the couple they met in Rhodes in London that means they’ll be endless stories today 🙄 wonder if he’ll manage to keep his top on going round Covent Garden? They’ll definitely end up in a park somewhere just so he’s got the excuse to take his top off 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Tagging gymshark in his stories, now hashtagging them on his latest reel (along with words like model, beautiful, fit 🤢😂) he really is one desperate desperate beg 🤯 so they’re meeting the couple they met in Rhodes in London that means they’ll be endless stories today 🙄 wonder if he’ll manage to keep his top on going round Covent Garden? They’ll definitely end up in a park somewhere just so he’s got the excuse to take his top off 🤢
Wonder will chicken nugget get dumped with her mother while they go out and wine and dine with their engagement buddies. The only day he has to spend with him and he is off out enjoying himself

• Sad
Wonder will chicken nugget get dumped with her mother while they go out and wine and dine with their engagement buddies. The only day he has to spend with him and he is off out enjoying himself
Apparently they’re taking the boys with them. He obviously needs the content to use for the coming week

Reactions: 12
Even the garden is depressing dead grass and not a plant in sight. I honestly couldn’t live in that house…it’s grim

• Heart
I don’t get why he thinks people wanna see this or that it’s entertaining in any way. Just like when he’s mincing around in his little shorts pretending to punch bags…
It’s like he hits record without thinking of what’s he’s gonna do or say!! There is no one online that posts like this not even the thirsty towie Gang.

Anyone else find it odd that’s he’s prancing around in little knickers ?
That pic needs reporting you can see her fanny flaps 😆

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t get why he thinks people wanna see this or that it’s entertaining in any way. Just like when he’s mincing around in his little shorts pretending to punch bags…
It’s like he hits record without thinking of what’s he’s gonna do or say!! There is no one online that posts like this not even the thirsty towie Gang.
He really think he's the dogs bollocks, doesn't he
Come out of the closet, Jakey, it's getting hot in there. ...

• Haha
  • Heart

Body different again from the different shots we’ve had all week 🙄 his “fans” should be insulted that he thinks they are that dim that they won’t notice… actually maybe that’s the point coz only someone dim and desperate would fancy or be a fan of that cringey ball bag

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Body different again from the different shots we’ve had all week 🙄 his “fans” should be insulted that he thinks they are that dim that they won’t notice… actually maybe that’s the point coz only someone dim and desperate would fancy or be a fan of that cringey ball bag
He'll be grief thieving on the Lauren Goodger post soon ....more content for twaty big nose ...

• Haha

Oh Jakey, golden potato hates your guts, look at him trying to get out of his arms and to whoever is taking the photo, in pic 2.
And pic 3, put yer tiny nads away, nobody cares...

Why is there a mirror in the kitchen 🤔
Why do you think!!! So golden balls can eye duck himself...

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Why the duck would he be walking around in his underwear like that. Imagine a woman going around the house in he knickers and bra. Come on seriously it's uncalled for 🤢

So he can eye duck himself at every given opportunity
I can picture it.

What is with the kids hair. It looks tit really tit. He looks like an awful tool just like his dad. Not a fan of the buns on boys and the hair looks bet to his head poor thing

Last edited:

His ball is hanging out in the last picture 😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.